mica electric grill heating element

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 1000 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 5000,000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Port: XIAMEN
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Type:
Hot Plate Parts
Place of Origin:
Fujian China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
CTS
Model Number:
cts-1673
Input voltage:
3 to 380V
Tinckness:
0.8mm-1.3mm
Temperature:
-150 to 600ā„ƒ
Heating material:
Fe-Cr-Al
Insulation material:
Mica

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: negotiation
Delivery Detail: negotiation

Specifications

mica electric grill heating element
1.Customized sizes and shapes are accepted
2.Insulation material:mica

 

mica electric grill heating element

 

See more detail ,you can vist www.cts-heater.com


 

Mica Heaters

 

Mica Heater regards the hightemperature mica as the insulated material, owning the good feathers: keep aging, the eaqual face temperature, accerlate to heat.

 

Specifications/Special Features

  • Broad temperature range of 260º to450°C provides faster processing and cycle times forproduction
  • Voltage : 5V-380V(AC)
  • Normal power rating :International standare
  • Voltage performance: Can resist AC 2000V/0.75 mAh/ 1 min impact without breakdown, no flashover in normal state >100MΩ insulating performance
  • Usage life :>6000 hours
  • High watt density capability to 110 W/in² (17 W/cm²)

Features of Mica Heaters

  • Can be factory formed to curves
  • Can be integrated with temperature sensors
  • Clamp directly to heat sink for exceptional heat transfer
  • Suitable for vacuum use after organic binder is burned off in initial power-up

 

Typical Applications

  • Semiconductor processing
  • Packaging, strapping, and sealing equipment
  • DNA analysis (mica heaters used for rapid temperature cycling)
  • Food service appliances
  • Plastics and rubber molding supplemental heat

 

INSULATION COMPARISON

Heater Properties Insulation Material
MaterialPET        KAPTON         MICA    SILICON       
Max. Thickness0.2-0.3mm0.2-0.3mm0.8-1.3mm0.5-0.9mm
Max Wattage Densities(W/cm2)2.57.8517
Voltage Range3-380V3-380V3-380V3-380V
Dielectric Strength1000VRMS1000VRMS1000VRMS1000VRMS

Temperature Range

-32 to 130°C -150 to 200°C-150 to 600°C-45 to 230°C 
-25 to 266°F-328 to 392°F-238 to 1112°F  -50 to 450°F

Payment Details:

Payment Terms:

T/T, 30% Deposit, The Rest of 70% Paid Before Shipment

Minimum Order: 1000 pcs

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Jinjiang Richway Trading Co., Ltd was set up in 1993, provided with advanced manufacture equipment, first-ranking technology, complete management system, and broad sale channel as well as perfect after sales service system.

we develop an product line (CTS-Heater )industrial heaters - the components of the heating elements for home appliances,electronic tools and electronic toys,our products including :Mica heater,PTC heater,Heating film,Heating Tube,Heating cable,and Heating frame .We will ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Mica Heating Element,Heating Pad  
Number of Employees: 51 - 100 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Northern Europe
Central America
Western Europe
Mid East
Southeast Asia
Eastern Europe
South America
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: Below US$1 Million  
Export Percentage: 1% - 10%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: Less than 5 People  
Number of QC Staff: Less than 5 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or Iā€™m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2010

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Jane Guo
Ms. Jane Guo:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>