|Type:||Gps Tracker||Use:||Automotive||Screen Size:||no screen|
|Function:||gps tracking device||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Cavalry|
|Model Number:||k10||product name:||
mini cheap gps tracker motorcycle k10
|gps sensitivity/searching sensitivity:||
|blind area compensation:||
when have no gprs signal
|wide working area:||
fleet management/car rental/criminal detecting
|high sensitivity GPS chip:||JRC from Japan|
|Packaging Detail:||exported carton ss customes` requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||within one week|
Built-in GSM and GPS antenna
Oil and electricity cut alarm
In/Out Geo-fence settings
Remote control through SMS or platform
1. Quad bands global universal GSM system, locating in real time with accurate location report in either English or Chinese.
2. Precise positioning under feeble signal due to its high SENSITIVE chip, dual internal GSM and GPS antenna.
3. A wide range of voltage input(6V-24V).
4. Support SMS, internet and WAP to get the information, support real-time monitoring on the platform.
5. Small size: 56(L)×38(W)×11.5(H)mm, which is very easy to hide.
6. Any abnormal movement of your vehicle will be reported immediately, therefore protect it at any time.
7. Remote control of petrol and electricity by connecting a relay and perform shut down intelligently according to your vehicle’s speed.
8. Can replay the tracking record and search the historical position, also can download for storage.
9. Geo-fence setting. In/out geo-fence will be warned through SMS, information including the location, speed and time.
10. After setting vehicle maintenance interval, reminding message will sent to your periodically.
11. After setting the time of license annual inspection, reminding message will be sent to you.
|GPRS||Class 12 TCP/IP built-in GSM Module|
|Tracking time||Hot status 2 sec(open sky)/ Warm status 15 sec/ Cold status 3 sec(open sky)|
|GPS Accuracy||10m (2drm)|
|Outside antenna||Internal GSM antenna& High sensitive internal GPS antenna|
innner part(GPS and GSM module)
the whole components