modern contemporary modular homes
1. The house is made of light steel structure and rustproof color steel sandwich panel as wall and roof.
2. The size and layout can be designed as per customers' requirements for its flexible dimension
3. The house has waterproof structure and heating insulation material, such as EPS, Rock wool or PU Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally efficient shell.
4. Two kinds of flooring system are available, one is steel chassis floor, the other is concrete foundation.
5. One 40’HQ container can load about 160m2 considering 75mm thickness panel for roof and wall;
6. Six skilled workers can finish 42m2 in 8 hours ;
7. The house can resist heavy wind load of 0.5KN/m2 and 7-8 degree seismic intensity.
As per customer design or layout
160 to 200m2 per 40’HQ container
Family house for low income people, Temporary homes for disaster area, Holiday and vocation house…
Remote site constructions camping, Warehouse , Work shop…
Company office, Dining halls, Dormitories, Hospitals, Saloons, Entertainment centers…
- Cheaper cost than traditional building
- Quicker and easier to assemble than traditional building
- No need special trained workers to install the house
- No limit for weather in the installation job
- Extensive and flexible application.
Last Update Time:2014-03-17