Bio Insect Repellent
Harsh on insects safe on humans
Mosquitoes are major irritants in daily life Since one has to use repellents practically every day, it is important to use only a non-toxic repellent to avoid long term effects to ones health.
Bio Insect stop is a kind of Insect Repellent Spray which is completely safe, non-toxic and natural repellent that protects you from these small but powerful flying enemies.
- Insect Stop can be sprayed at any place, even while using the place as it has no toxic vapours.
- It gives no discomfort of any sort and one can continue to use the place without any interruption.
- Dehydrates the insect from the inside out
- Physiochemical effect, not a poison or nerve agent
- Does not load the food chain
- Effective against insects resistant to chemical insecticides
- Insects cannot develop immunity to it
- Destabilizes the chitins
- No phyto toxicity load
- Bio-degrades completely
Properties and Ingredients
- Non-toxic, no load to humans and the environment
- Natural product, bio-degrades completely
- Ingredients are essentially food additives
- Comprises natural vegetable oils
- Is an odourless, aqueous emulsion
- Small open spaces and homes : spray bottles
- Institutional and commercial building : bottle spray / hand / backpack spray pumps
- 5 Litres / 10 Litres / 20 Litres