|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||GPGrass||Model Number:||GP Soccer ProD|
|Sport:||Soccer||Model No.:||GP Soccer ProD||Pile Height:||30-60 mm|
|Water Permeability:||180 mm/hour||Application:||
soccer field, football field, sports ground
|Packaging Detail:||4 m , 2 m, & as needed|
|Delivery Detail:||Purduse order, 3-4 weeks|
1.Natural look and soft touch
2.Provide good protection to the althlets
3.Strong wear resistance and UV stability
Cheap Football Artificial Turf- football field grass type
1.Description for Cheap Football Artificial Turf
GP Soccer ProD
|Description:||1. Natural look, best for gardens; |
2. Free of heavy metals;
3. Fire retardant;
4. highly UV-resistant
|Application:||soccer field, football field, sports ground|
|Pile Height:||30/35/40/45/50/55/60 mm (up to needed)|
|Second: The grid cloth|
|UV-Stability:||80% retained tensile strength after 6000 hours|
|Water Permeability:||180 mm/hour|
|Wearlessness:||Wear rate 10% after 3000 circuits|
|Roll width:||4 m , 2 m, & as needed|
|Roll length:||As needed|
|Package:||Packed in rolls|
|Min. Order Qty:||500sqm|
|Term of Payment:||30% T/T Pre-payment, 70% after receiving B/L copy; Irrevocable L/C at sight|
|Alibaba E-credit Line|
|Lead time:||Inventory item: 3 days after order confirmation|
|2 - 4 weeks after order confirmation|
|Delivery Date:||By sea: 20 - 25 days|
2.Pictures of Artificial Grass
3. Our Advantages of Being the Right Choice
1) Leading grass yarn supplier for more than 10 years; thus ensure the best quality.
2) Well managed stocking system; guarantee any purchase order delivered on time.
3) Strict inspection; ensure quality consistency and maintain high reputation.
4) Professional & experienced staff: to assure efficient and effective team behind.
4. Artificial Grass Sample
Sample charge:Free: USD20 & refunded against official PO
Sample leadtime:2 days after receiving payment
5. GP Grass Yarn Options
6. Advantages of Synthetic Grass
1).All-season applicable. It can be use any time without compromises of functionality.
2).Whole-year lasting color. It could still bring out the warm feeling of the nature even under terrible weather
3).Environmental friendly. Every piece of material has been approved by authority and it is recyclable.
4).Simulation. Special design shows near authentic feel when being stepped on or slide upon.
5).High Durability. It has very low color fading rate that hardly can be noticed and is the best for frequent used places.
6).Economical choice. Reasonable price for around 8 year’s usage period
7).Low maintenance. Almost no need to maintain the condition except several repairs as requested.
8).Easy installation. Can be paved upon almost any hard surface (instructions as below)
7. Artificial Grass for Sports Installation
1.Calculate & design how to put the grass rolls
2.Remove or dispose the sub-base
3.Prepare the positive drainage
4.Draw the lines
5.Cut the artificial grass rolls in right sizes if needed, and lay the rolls
6.Cut white grass lines
7.Join the rolls with glue & joint tape
8.Cut the green grass for white lines
9.Trim the grass for edges & deal with possible wrinkles
10.Apply the infill. Spread the quartz sand and rubber granule evenly to make sure the artificial grass field performs well.
8. GP Grass Packing Information
9. GP Grass Order Guide
1) Inquire professional quotation.
2) Confirm the artificial grass specification, price, lead time, payment term etc.
3) Our sales team will send the PI to you.
4) Customers make the payment for deposit and send us Bank Receipt.
5) Initial Production Stage - The production will be arranged and the client will be informed the arrival of payment along with the estimated delivery date.
6) Secondary Production Stage – Keep customers posted about the situation of the production line, multiple media measures could be applied where appropriate. In addition, to confirm the estimated delivery time, modify when necessary.
7) Final Production Stage - Inform clients that the production is finished. Third party Inspection could be arranged.
8) Clients make the rest payment for balance and we will ship the goods with informing the tracking number.
9) Prepare the documents, BL, CO etc.
10) Orders can be said "finish" when you receive the goods and meet the terms agreed.
11) Please feel free to give feedbacks to us about Quality, Service, and Marketing.
10. GP Grass Factory Profile
Changzhou Good Partner Plastics Co., Ltd has rich experience in synthetic fiber & artificial grass production for over 10 years, from the very beginning of grass factories ever emerged in China. The continuous strive for perfection makes us stand out in the whole industry.
All of our products have passed rigorous testing to ensure the end product is of highest quality and value, to keep our responsibility for the environment. We really take carbon footprint seriously, not only to support the clients who can keep a long-standing reputation for quality and reliability, but also to lead the industry by example.
With a group of well-trained specialists with years of knowledge and experience, we, as members of GP Grass company, pride ourselves of our quality and product range which includes various solutions for sport fields, gardens, pet areas, playgrounds, commercial use, and also beautiful backyard golf complexes complete with putting greens - all with the look and feel of natural grass.
Browse our wide selection of different artificial turf grass, from economical grass styles to regal ones and everything in between, there will be just the right type of grass that you are looking for. Available in different widths and lengths as well as colors and applications, our artificial grass could be applied anywhere appropriately, whether that’s for sport surfacing or garden lawn!
11. Certificates of GP Grass
12. GP Grass Factory tour
Why are there different pile heights?
Pile is the term for the upright blades on synthetic turf. These can be cut at different heights (e.g. 40-50-60 mm). As standard, 20 mm of free pile height (the part of the synthetic grass fibre that extends above the infill) is calculated.
The pile height is usually dependent on the sub-base. If you are building on stone, you will for example need a longer pile. Each project is evaluated together with a specialist.
What is the difference between artificial grass and natural grass?
The main difference between artificial grass and natural grass is that artificial grass can be used much more intensively. A natural pitch can be used a maximum of 300, on average 250, hours a year whereas an artificial grass pitch can be played on 7 days a week.
Is artificial grass expensive?
Artificial grass does indeed require a fair investment but this needs to be viewed in the long term. The costs per hour of play on artificial turf are considerably lower than for natural grass, as a result of cheaper, less intensive maintenance, the possibility for multifunctional use and the constant availability for play, artificial grass offers a higher ‘return’. If you add the valuable space you can save to that, then you see that the return on the investment is very high.
Can the colour of the fake grass rub off onto my clothes?
No. Fake grass is colour-fast and the colour of the artificial turf will consequently not rub off onto your clothes, ball or other material.
We Believe Trustworthy Service Could Bridge Towards Longt-Term Relationship
GP Grass, Easy Your Life