1. newest chip restter for epson
2. for all epson xp series printer
3. chip can show ink level after rest
4. easy to reset
newest! chip resetter for epson xp series printer
1. newest solution for epson xp series printer
2. chip can show ink level after reset
3. easy to reset
4. short lead time
5. perfect aftersales service
1. don't bend the pins on the chip resetter
2. don't contact the resetter pins with metal
3. keep the resetter in a dry place, don't wet it.
compatible printer models
compatible cartridge numbers
chip resetter for epson
Epson Expression HomeXP-200
Epson Expression Home XP- 300
Epson Expression HomeXP-600
Epson Expression HomeXP-800
Epson Expression HomeXP-750
Epson Expression HomeXP-850
Epson Expression HomeXP -30
Epson Expression HomeXP-102
Epson Expression HomeXP- 202
Epson Expression HomeXP- 205
Epson Expression HomeXP- 302
Epson Expression HomeXP- 305
Epson Expression HomeXP- 402
Epson Expression HomeXP- 405
T1811 (XL)-T1814 (XL)
1.The pins on the resetter should tightly contact the terminals on the chip of the
cartridge, be sure to press against the pins firmly.
2.After a few seconds, the LED indicator will light up and flash about 2~4 times in red,
if the LED turns green, it means the resetting operation has been successfully completed.
3. If the LED turns red, the reset fails. please reset it again. If the problem still exists, the
chip on the cartridge may be abnormal and not resettable
1. This QE-888chip resetter will work on 9 chip cartridges, as Shown on the diagram. The 4 top pins of the resetter must make contact with the 4 top terminals on the chip; the 3 bottom pins of the resetter must make contact with the 3 center terminals on the chip(you do not need to reset the terminals on the chip that are to the far right or far left).
2. make sure there is enough ink in the cartridge before reset (see picture below)
3. Plsase be sure to refill the cartridge before reinstalling it into the printer.