1pcs into 1 polybag then whole size follow ratio into middle polybag then into carton
25days after approved PP samples and get 30% deposit
The fashion blouse will make you be an attractive and amazing girl .Two color :blue & white
nice ladies summer blouse
2.high quality and excellent workmanship
nice ladies summer chiffon product type:blouse Fabric:100% cotton Place of origin:guangzhou china color:blue & white
style:casual gender:women's Size :s,M ,L ,XL or As you request Packing: each one in a polybag or you request Popular markets: the USA, UK,Italy,France,and other European countries
1) We can produce according to the drawing, picture and specification supplied by you or your need
2) We have an efficient sampling team and a design department. All samples can be finished within 5-7 days quickly sample making.
3):Delivery will be by express
1) Inside packing: one piece in a plastic bag
2) Outer packing: 100pcs/carton,standard export packing which is seaworthy and airworthy
Based on your quantities ,quality and need. Generally speaking, within two weeks, details as follows
1) Shipping sample: 5-7 days
2) Bulk delivery: 15-25 days after T/T approval or 15days after order confirmed and deposit receipt
2) Confirmed ,irrevocable L/C
3) Draft at sight,
30% deposit should be paid before production,with the remaining 70% will be balanced before the shipment.
1. High Quality control
We are an integrative enterprise manufacturing various clothings. With a scrupulous textile testing system,The quality will be controlled by professional QC,Third Party,Ourselves.
We are manufacturer and trader, who focuses on production,development,marketing and service. We will cut down the costing on different process
We can make sure that our price is competitive in the market.
3.Delivery on time
New samples for the customer can be made out in 3 to7days. Bulk production can be finished in 20- 30days.
4. satisfying Services
Everything we can do as your request change on the original dresses.
Accept custom made size or plus size.
We can help you produce your brand name or label and put it on dress.
We could send you samples for review the quality before your ordering.
We will take detailed pictures for you check before shipping.
We are professional garments manufacturer in Guangzhou,china, which is specialized in women clothing.
Such as t-shirt ,shirts ,tops ,tank tops ,hoodies ,dresses,skirts, coats,jackets ,pants etc.Also make men shirt,t-shirt and hoody.
Combined design with production,sale together.Our products are very popular in Europe,USA,Asia and all over the world.We have our own professional and design teams and excellent team controlling the brisk and popular information. With advanced machinery and good technology,as well as a good inspection and quality control system. High quality products and best service will be guaranteed
In our trade with merchants of various countries, we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is our hope to promote, by joint efforts,both trade and friendship to our mutual advantage.
As our order would be a large one ,you may think it worthwhile to make concession.If you are looking for a supplier please feel free to contact us
Guangzhou Diqi Clothes Co., Ltd Was established in 2008,it's located in the guangzhou baiyun district.the traffic is very convenient,away from the railway station 10 min drive,from baiyun airport only 30 min.
Diqi is a large clothing company, It's specialized in designing, development,production and sale. mainly to ladies' fashion for Europe,the United States,Spain, Italy, Australia,Brazil and So on ,including the women's shirt,jacket,dress, vest,T-shirt, pants,etc in knitting,weaving and ... View detail
Northern Europe Western Europe Oceania South America North America
Total Annual Sales Volume:
US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
81% - 90%
Factory Size (Sq.meters):
1,000-3,000 square meters
Factory 1: 2/F, No. 27, Luoyong North Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China Factory 2: 3/F, No. 24, Luoyong North Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China
Number of Production Lines:
Number of R&D Staff:
5 - 10 People
Number of QC Staff:
Less than 5 People
OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered