1.Resistant high temperature
3.chemical corrosion resistance
4.high insulation property
Xingjie selects best imported fiberglass as the weaving material to plain knit or specially knit into high-grade fiberglass basic cloth, coating PTFE resin then make it into various PTFE high temperature resistance clothes in different thickness and width.
1. High&low temperature endurable: It can be used for longterm with its performance unchanged under the high temperature range from 200°C to 260°C and low temperature range from.
2. Non-stick: Any material is not easy to stick to it. And any stain or spot on it is easy to be cleaned away. 3. Chemical corrosion resistant: It can resist strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, various organic solvents, and almost all pharmaceutical items.
4.High weatherability, anti-aging, anti-UV ray. DuPont company made an experiment and discovered that it can be placed in outside fields for thirty years with its performance unchanged. 5. High insulation property (the value of dielectric constant is only 2.6, and the value of tangent is less than 0.0025), anti-static, and the value of its surface resistance up to 1016 ohms.
6. Fire proof. Even flame cannot cause it burning.
1. Oven and microwave oven liner in Food processing. By its high temperature resistance and nonstick characteristic, it can be made into oven liner and microwave oven liner,etc in food processing.
2. Conveyor belt: Various types of conveyor belts can be made from different thicknesses of PTFE coated glass fabric ranging from 0.06mm-1.2mm. Those with thickness of and above 0.45mm can be made into conveyor belt 0.45mm while those with thickness less than 0.45mm can be made into fusing machine belt, sealing belt,etc. 3. Chemical piping connection and covering material, used as vibration insulator and anti-corrosion layer; equipment protective layer, such as power plant desulfurizing unit.
4.Electrical appliances material, by its good insulation property.
5. Fireproof materials: it can be used for firewall and other fire prevention construction.