1. different size of fan paper
2. flexo or offset printing
3. food grade paper
4. any size as you want
5. 160g-350g gsm
offset printing glossy paper for cup on discount
We can offer various volume paper cup fans as your request
DescriptionPaper types: PE coated paper, different coatings,in sheet ,in roll, cup fans Usage: Best choice for making paper cup ,ice cream cups,hot cups, good quality cup, paper plate, paper dish and so on Material: Paper weight: 160gsm-350gsm.
PE film weight: 12g~20g
Base paper made of 100% virgin wood pulp. Feature: high shinny surface, good brightness .
high smooth for Excellent printing effect, one side PE but 2side waterproof Quality Level: A grade - best quality but competitive price Size: In sheet or in roll, or in preprint & precut blanks, inquiry details and any special sizes available. Packing way: Roll:by craft paper , wrapping plastic films outside .
Sheet:200~300sheet/per rim , by craft paper , on wooden pallet. Wrapping by plastic film
Printed cup fan: in carton/bag packing Service: Flexographic, offset printing & cutting to your cup size and offer design Leading time: Three weeks after deposit Payment: T/T,L/C Certificate: SGS & QS
PE coated paper in roll
1200mm as your request
170g/-350g/ made from 100% virgin wood pulp
For making paper cups, coffee cups, paper bowls
High smoothness, excellent printing effect,high stiffness and good brightness
1200mm as your request
PE coated paper in sheet
1150mm as your request
Matt or Glossy PE coating 16±2g/
as your request
900mm as your request
fan paper picture
Q: How many cups can one sheet produce?
A: As common, e. p. 9oz, one sheet can get 20cups; 7oz, one sheet can get 24cups. if printing by yourself , Please let me know the size(printing range) of your printing machine . we will make suit size to your printing machine.
Q: How many cup bottom are needed for the 1ton cutting & printed paper (cup body)?
A: As usual, the proportion is about 1:0.2 (means 1ton paper need about 0.2tons bottom paper, just for reference!). Certainly, different cup size, different gram, it's different . Please inquiry details!
Q: What's the difference of flexographic printing & offset printing? What is the best printing method? How many colors can you print on a paper cup?
1. Flexographic printing required paper in roll. Offset printing required paper in sheet 2. The technical of offset printing is mature than flexographic. 3. Design mould different: flexographic plate is made of resin material, it's expensive, as usual cost usd120/color; but Offset required a normal plate ( like PET material ). it's cheaper, as usual cost usd20/color. 4. the ink of flexographic printing is water based , blend by water , clear by water; so it's no pollution .ink is Food grade . But generally, the ink of Offset printing is gas/oil based. Blend by oil, clean by gas/oil, so it's pollution, not Food grade. Certainly, there has food grade ink for offset, but high price than Flexographic.
About Shipping, Package
Q: How to packing the paper?
1. Sheet paper, packing by wooden pallet, 250/300sheets per bag by craft paper. Or some special requires from you. 2. Roll paper, packing by craft paper and plastic film. 3. Cup blanks(cup fan shape) with printing and cutting, can be clean-away the reject paper and packaged by paper cartons. or leave the reject edges but packed by wooden pallet.
Q: How many ton of paper can load in 1x20'container?
1. Sheet paper, can shipped about 14~15tons, more or less depends on Size. 2. Roll paper can shipped about 13~14tons, more or less depends on roll width. 3. Cup blanks with preprint and precut, paper cartons packing, clean away the rejected wastes , it can be shipped about 17~18tons,( please note, here 17~18ton is the weight including the weight of rejected edges and wastes)
Q: How many percent of the rejected edge and wastes after printing, cutting, and packaging? ( how many KG of cup blanks can get from 1 ton paper )
1. on offset printing, the reject edge and wastes is about 15~16% (means 1ton sheet paper you can get 840~850KGS blanks). (Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big) 2. on flexographic printing, the total rejects is about 13~16% percent depend on your cup sizes and our Flexographic Plate Cylinders. (Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big)
Thanks for your patient visiting,warmly welcome to ask for details.
FuyangYueda Paper Products Co. Ltd, established in 2003, are specialists in the manufacture and export of high grade paper products including paper cups.
Combining our extensive experience and high attention to detail, we believe our range to be not only the best value but one of the bestOEM products on the market.
Our team can work with you to produce detailed and personal products that can be used to promote your business.
With an exceptionally high production run, we can supply up to a ... View detail