Componets of the open space outdoor parking system:
1. Wireless Magnetic Detector
2. Wireless Zone Controller
3. Wireless Central Controller
4. LED Display Screen
Wireless Magnetic Detector
The Working Principle of Outdoor Parking Guidance System:
This system collects real-time information of each parking space through wireless Magnetic detector which will be installed at each parking space. The zone controller receives and collects RF signal from each detector of its management area, then send back to central controller after data compression. The led display will receive the carport information from central controller and dispaly the amount of the available lots currently in terms of number and word.
Advantages of using this system:
For driver: 1. Save time in finding an available parking space.
2.Save energy and oil fee.
For carpark owner: 1. Low cost,easy-operation and installation,maitainence.
2. Control the resl-time carpark parking space status.
3. Efficient carpark management keeps a good impression in consumer's mind.
For city:1. Low-carbon, help protect the environment.
2. Reduce the rate of traffic jam with this parking guidance system.