PackH2O is an inexpensive, flexible polyethylene backpack with a puncture-resistant outer shell and a removable liner. It holds 5.25 gallons (20L) of water. Perfect for disaster relief and humanitarian work.
The pack is seven times more compact than a traditional jerry can.
The Pack is superior to other water-carrying methods:
- It provides an easy, safe and comfortable form of water transportation
- It lessens the potential for neck and spine injuries for water carriers
- With education and proper use, it greatly reduces contamination during water source to home transportation
- It allows for clean, effective storage at home
- It creates a platform for in-country micro business opportunities
As the Master Distributor for the Greif, PackH2O, Impact Economics has the responsibility of addressing the needs of the global community. Specifically, Impact Economics assists with sales, distribution, logistics and operational support in ensuring we are focused on meeting our partners’ requirements in their support of the PackH2O water ba
Please visit our website at http://www.impacteco.com/