palitos de incienso
Incense is composed of aromatic materials which propagate fragrant when burnt. It is used to elevate the moods, masking bad odors, aromatherapy, ritual ceremonies and in medicines. Our entire collection of incense is popular for sweet smell and we have housed variety of incense sticks.
- Easy to Light
- Pure Fragrance
- No eye irritation
- 100 % natural
- No cut off Burning
- No Toxic chemicals
Product range :
The Company is exporting high quality of Incense sticks, Agarbathi & Dhoop sticks with various fragrances such as
- Nag Champa
Products are all hand made.
Quality Assurance :
The Company has its own in-house Quality Assurance team of professional & technically qualified personnel. This team is free to conduct any random checks during production at any time. It is our commitment that we never take the quality factor as a last minute formality. Our QC's keep a constant vigil at every stage of incense making, from material procurement till final packing. After completion of these checks, the sticks have again to pass through a team of Final Quality Controller's before final packing & dispatch of the consignment.
- We export fine quality agarbathis or incense sticks that have natural, exotic fragrances.
- The incense sticks are packed in attractive packages.
- According to a research, Indian incense industry supplies up to 60% of the world incense market.
- There are many types of Indian incense that have different scents and are rarely found in any other part of the world.
- Made from fine essential oils, aromatic herbs, powders and resins, Indian incense ranges from heavenly floral fragrances to down-to-earth woody and herbal scents.