1.What is Finger Joint Board
Finger joint board is also called Glued Laminated Timber(Glulam). It is made of very small sizes of best quality solid timber and then glued together.
2. Basic features of finger joint board
- uniform moisture rate, uneasy to deforming and cracking
- better physical performance than solid wood in tensile and pressure index(1.5 times than of soild timber)
- can be easily processed into different shapes, such as bending shape, straight shape.
- before glued, the small size material can be added the medical treats to be fire proof, anti-corrosion and worm proof.
3. Applications(structual uses)
- music hall
- workshop building
- arched beams(mostly used)
4. Finger joint board Specification
Paulownia/fir/pine edge glued panel
AA, AB, ABC
Width: max 1250mm
Length: max 3050mm
9mm x 910mm x 1820mm/2430mm
15mm x 910mm x 1820mm/2430mm
14mm x 1220mm x 1800mm-2500mm
20mm x 1220mm x 1800mm-2500mm
27mm x 1220mm x 1800mm-2500mm
Customized dimension are available.
Uniform color, chemical decolored;
Smooth, sanding ;
No wane, no rot, no split &crack, no glue line.
Piece by piece quality inspection.
Featured quality products;
Honesty and integrity in communication;
Responsive and friendly customer service;
100% customer satisfaction.
5.See the finger joint board pictures as below
If you have any needs and questions , welcome to contact me please , thanks . . .