each 6 barrel in a carton, include A,B two component , total 25kg/carton
Within 2 days
1.Two component polysulphide sealant
2.Mainly used for flexible joints in Subway,highway pavement
3.ISO9001 quality control
LangWei® 503 is a two-component polusulphide based joint sealant basically for sealing horizontal and vertical movement joint in concrete and pavements. When the two component are mixed and it forms tough, flexible durable rubber with strong adhesive property on most building substrates and joints
1. Two component polysulphide sealant
2. High resilient with excellent recovery characteristics
3. Permanent and uniform watertight seal
4.Used for flexible joints in Subway,highway pavement,Airport Runway, reservoirs
5. Excellent resistance to fatigue and stays flexible throughout its service life-won’t become brittle, caulk or crack due to ultra violet exposure
6. Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes
7. Excellent adhesion to most common building substrates
8. Good resistance to ageing. Retains joint soundness once cured
9. Resistance against mild chemicals, hydrocarbon fuels, sea water
10. Non-toxic, can be used in potable water applications, swimming pools and tank
Field of application:
1. Sealing of movement and flexible joints
2. Structure floor joints
3. Airport runway and apron pavement
4. Industrial warehouse
5. Garages & workshops
6. Swimming pool floors
7. Tank and reservoirs
8.Underground project( Tunnel, Sewer) and Subway
working Life h
Drying time of Surface h
Rheology, Drooping Degree mm
Brittleness in Low Temperature °C
Tensile Adhesion, Maximum Elongation %
Damage area through bonding by tensile-compression cycle performance%
Weight loss on heating%
Joint size may range from a minimum of 5mm to a maximum of 50mm wide. Joint with cyclic movements should have a width: depth ratio of 2:1 and designed so as total movement does not exceed the 25% MAF related to the joint width.
Sealant depth shall not exceed joint width
Minimum sealant depth recommended
5mm for metals, glass and other impervious surfaces.
10mm for all porous surfaces.
20mm for joints exposed to traffic and hydrostatic pressures.
5mm below flush for joints exposed to traffic.
Concrete & Masonry
Surface must be clean and dry. Wire brush thoroughly and remove dust and all contaminants
Remove any corrosion or millscale by grit or shot blast, wire brush, grinder or chemical remover. Degrease the surfaces with clean cloths soaked in oilfree cleansing solvent
Wood surfaces must be clean and dry. Cut back or abrade where necessary to sound timber
Glass and Glazed
Thoroughly clean the surfaces with clean cloths soaked in oil-free cleansing solvent
Where feasible, coatings should be removed and the surfaces treated as above
6 small barrel in a carton, totally 25kg one carton, include 5 barrel A part and 1 barrel B part
The storage life is at least 12 months, but the material should be used before the date stamped on the container. Storage temperature range is 5~35°C(41~95°F) in original unopened containers. Storage in dry conditions.
Welcome to Beijing Long Way Times Science & Technology Co., Ltd, the home of high-performance building materials as well as the innovation of service and construction process in China and your first choice for superior quality and unrivalled service.
Established in 2004, Long Way Times now is the member of Chemical Grouting Sub-Committee, Chinese Hydraulic Engineering Society, the Director Member of Waterproof Sub-Committee and China Construction Industry Association. The product...