|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Classification:||Double Components Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||showland||Model Number:||SL998|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing SL-998 Polysulphide sealant is available as: Packing 1: Component A: 300kg/ steel drum Component B: 30kg/ steel drum Packing 2: Component A: 30kg/ steel drum Component B: 3kg/plastic pail|
|Delivery Detail:||in 10 days when order confirm|
1 20years manufacture experience
2 special for insulating glass secondary sealing
3 manual and machine use
4 CE certificate
silicone insulating glass sealant,adhensive,glue,polysulphide
It is a kind of two-part room temperature vulcanized polysulphide sealant with high performance especially formulated for insulating glass. This sealant has excellent elasticity, heat gas penetration and adherent stability to various glasses.
Insulating glass is a kind of energy-efficient material with various functions of soundproof, heat-resistant, anti-frost, and anti-fume, etc. It is widely used as the wind shields in construction, trains automobiles and the door glasses in refrigerators and freezing cabins.
The property of SL-998 is certificated by JC/T 486 -2001standard elastic sealant for insulating glass.
The product manufactured by Showland SL-998 is certificated by GB/T11944-2002 standard - Insulating glass.
Where to use
SL-998 Polysulphide sealant is specially designed for insulating glass.
1. Two parts of Showland SL-998 packaged respectively of composition A (basic gel) and composition B (curing agent), are mixed together according to the ratio of A: B=10: 1 before application. The curing rate may be modulated by changing the weight ratio of composition A to composition B over the range of 12:1 to 8:1 according to different environment conditions.
2. The mixture of sealant can be classified into two methods, one by hand-made and the other by special extrusion machine. It is noticed that Showland SL-998 sealant should be scratched and mixed by the spatula along the same direction repeatedly to prevent gas bubble trapped in sealant in the method of hand-made. The homogeneity of mixture can be measured by butterfly-type method as listed in the following figure:
3. The surfaces of insulating glasses must be dry and clean.
4. Showland SL-998 should fill the joints completely which need to be caulked during the course of making insulating glass.
5. Gun mouth should be assured to move along the same direction at uniform velocity to make the joints full of sealant and prevent the gas bubble production due to moving too fast or back and forth in the method of using special extrusion machine.
6. The sealant overflowing the joints should be pressed back at once by spatula to make the sealant contacting with the sides of the joints completely and smooth the surface of the joints along the same direction