|CAS No.:||69842564||Other Names:||sealant||MF:||glass sealant|
|EINECS No.:||11||Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane||Usage:||Construction,Transportation,Woodworking||Brand Name:||OKIN|
|Model Number:||OKIN-1000 OKIN-1000A|
|Packaging Detail:||Aluminum Barrel Package: 310ml/piece; 25pcs/carton Soft Package: 310ml, 400ml, 600ml/piece 20pcs/carton Big Barrel Package: 55 galon;|
|Delivery Detail:||3-4 weeks|
Used for: auto windshield and body
Passed: SGS ISO
1. OKIN-1000 Polyurethane adhesive sealant is mainly applied for the replacement repairment, production overhaul a small quantity production of the windscreen of the automobile.
2. OKIN-1000A Polyurethane adhesive sealant is mainly applied for the binding of the windscreen and side window glass of the automobile, and the sealing of the welding joint of the refrigeration compartment and the glass curtain wall etc.; the joint filling of the side window glass of the passenger coach.
1. Technical Data Sheet
1) All data above ware tested under standardized condition.
2) All data listed in the chart were series; Please refer to the related datasheet for special items.
3) Storage condition has a direct impact to the products'shelf life, Please refer to the instruction for special items'storing.
Glass sealant is one component high quality multi-purpose polyurethane sealant, it cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a durable and weathering resistant elastomer, RENZ 20 is manufactured in accordance with the ISO/TS 16949: 2002.
Suitable for automobile windshield and side glass installing.
Suitable for car body structural bonding and sealing.
310ml cartridge, 20 PCS/carton
600ml/400ml sausage, 20 PCS/carton
Minimum application temperature: 5º C.
Glass sealant should be dispensed from either the cartridge or sausage by means of a caulking gun. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger. For sausages, a barrel gun is required, clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun. Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun. Using the trigger extrude the sealant, to stop depress using the catch plate. Apply it in a continuous bead using enough pressure to properly fill the joint.
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned.
Activators and/or primers is not required.
* One-component formulation, excellent smooth appearance.
* Safe Drive Away Time in as little as two hours when used on vehicles with airbag.
* Modest Hardness and high tensile strength after curing.
* Flexible, durable and excellent extrudability.
* Need no primer to glass
* No sagging, no pollution and corrosion to base material and environment.
* Excellent sealing and adhesion performance, excellent water and aging resistance.
* For common occasion, after cleaning out the surface with organic solvent, this product can be used directly.
* Please construct by application instructions strictly, failure of stickiness may be caused by any operation disobeying construction techniques.
* This product is innocuous after curing completely, but before set, please avoids contacting with eyes and skin. In case of eyes and skin contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. See doctor immediately if it is serious.
Surface Dry Timemin