1) Industrial Gelatine often used for making fodder, quality abrasive paper of gauze, polished cloth, black glue, rubber packing, handicraft adhesive card, wooden furniture, data plate sign, light at leather, can dye and knit sizing, smelting and plating the liquid, making up styling gel. Its viscosity is very important, even acts as the crucial parameter.
2) Match: because of the foaming capability of the colloid, it can provide the pores needed for instant ignition in conjunction with oxidant, fire initiator and filler.
3) Adhesive agent: important applications in adhesive agent because of its high strength, elasticity and tenacity, such as high-end musical instruments and furniture.
4) Electrolysis: promoting the formation of smooth and compact deposit on cathode to reduce the loss during production when gelatine is added into electrolyte.
5) Textile: gelatine can form a film on yarn to increase the tenacity, strength, smoothness and elasticity of fiber to prevent rupturing.
6) Abradant industry: for the manufacturing of emery cloth and emery paper.
7) Blocker for Photosensitized film: combined with dichromate, gelatin can be used to make negative photosensitized film.
Physical and Chemical Items
Jelly Strength (6.67% 10°C)
Jelly Strength (12.5%10°C)
Viscosity (6.67% 60°C)mps
(15% 40°C )ºE
The viscosity break down % 40°C24(hour)
PH (1%) 40°C
Insoluble substance in water
Total Bacteria Count(cfu/g)
Escherichia coli (in10g)
Salmonella ( in 25g)
Light yellow or yellow
no peculiar smell
Poly Bag Inner, Woven Bag outer, 25KGS per bag
Free of B.S.E. Disease and from herds that do not present any case officially proved of B.S.E. Virus until now.
Handling and Storage
Store in a cool dry place. Do not get in eyes, on skin, on clothing, wash thoroughly after handling
Quality guaranteed period: