What is the close die forging process?
Close die forging aluminum partis the process by which metal is heated and is shaped by plastic deformation by suitably applying compressive force. Our close die forging aluminum parts have the advantages:
1. high precision dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls
2. Refined grain structure and improved physical properties
3. Free from porosity, airs and pores
4. Small draft, close tolerance and better quality for surface finish treat
Close die forging
1) Suitable for:
big bath & medium size
2) Commonly used materials
1) Wind power shaft:42CrMo4V, 34CrNiMo6,Wind power flange: S355, C22, 16Mn, 20Mn, 42CrMo, F304
2) Forged pipe fittings: SA106 CL B, SA 106 CL C, WB36, 12Cr1MoV, SA 335 P11, P12, P22, P91, SA182 Gr. F1, Gr. F5, Gr. F11 CL2, Gr. F12 CL2, Gr. F22 CL3, SA350 Gr. LF1, Gr. LF2, Gr. LF3,
3) Pressure vessel forgings: SA105, SA350 LF2, 16Mn, 20MnMo, 15MnMo, 12Cr2Mo1, 14Cr1Mo, F304, F316,17-4PH
4) Shaft related forgings: 25CrMo4, 42CrMo4, 40CrNiMo, 34CrNi3Mo, 25Cr2Ni4MoV, 18CrNiMo5, 30CrMo, 4130,4140
5) Gear related forgings:35CrMo, 34CrMo4, 4137, 42CrMo, 4140, SCM440, 20CrMnMo, 40CrNiMo, 20CrNi2Mo, 20Cr2Ni4A, 34CrNi3Mo
3) Industry involved:
4) Part overall dimension limit:
Hot die forging press: up to 2500tons
Electronic hydraulic hammer: up to 5tons
5) Representative product:
Auto connecting rods/Steering engines/Gears/Driving shafts/Vehicle axles
6) Manufacturer Certification:
Precision forging hammers range from 160 tons till 4000 tons
-Precision CNC machining centers for further machining process
-Induction furnace for raw material heating
-Heat treatment of continuous quench + temper +carburization available
8)Annual forging capacit
9)the unit weight of forgings
range from 0.1kg/pc till 200kg/pc
10)Mold development ability
According to the customer’s drawing or sample.
Surface treatment : Polishing , Brush , Sand Blasting , Various anodizing colors or mill finish
1. The whole quality control management has been strictly carried out from raw material coming to final products
2. Third party inspection available upon requirement.
Our many Main Export Market:
Exported to U.S.A, U.K, Germany, Italy, Japan, Swiss, Australia, Korea, and Southeast Asia and get good credits form them. All of products are manufactured in accordance with the U.S, Japan and Germany standards.
To supply top quality products with reasonable price, circumspect and satisfactory service with Punctual delivery time.
Our Competitive Advantages:
1. Much experiencing in forging part
2. Disciplined staffs and scientific operation;
3. Product performance;
4. Advanced produce and inspecting equipments;
5. Prompt Delivery;
6. Quality control system:ISO 9001:2000& 14001:2004&TS16949
7. Best Service
All the product pictures on our website just showing our capability and ranges. We can offer forging parts according to customers drawings or sample. OEM /ODM Service is preferable.
1. QHX is specialized in doing OEM/ODM precise products according to customers drawings or samples
2. Software for specification drawings: Pro/E, Auto CAD, solid work 2001,CAXA,UG,CAD,CAM
3. Certificates: ISO 9001:2000, TS16949
4. Advanced equipment, excellent R&D teams and strict quality control system
So,we can achieve Competitive price with good quality,low MOQ and short lead time.
As long as you can provide us your or your client's drawing, advise material and surface treatment and crafts, we can quota to you. Drawing in below for your reference.
We welcome your inquiry with the drawings!!!