Technical Details--MODEL SS89 Capacity(ml): Water Tank1.2L Heater: Aluminum or Copper Voltage (V): 220V Frequency(Hz): 50Hz Power(W): 1750W Amount of steam: 40g/min Steam Temperature: 98°C Time of continuous steaming: 30 minutes Length of rod: 1290mm Length of sprinkler components: 1600mm
Our Products Description 1.1750 watts power steam 2. Heats up in 45 seconds 3. Removes wrinkles quicker than an iron 4. Removes odors 5. Removable fabric brush attachment sweeps away unwanted threads, lint and more 6. Smooth-rolling casters 7. Telescopic garment-hanging pole collapses for compact storage
1. Releases Wrinkles without Ironing Hot steam penetrates deep into fabric and relaxes fibers, releasing wrinkles faster than ironing and refreshing clothes in seconds.
2. Gentle on Delicate Fabric The Everyday Fabric Steamer is gentle on your most delicate fabrics, yet works equally well on drapes, upholstery and other heavier material.
3. Freshens and Sanitizes
Powerful steam not only freshens fabric and releases wrinkles, but reduces dust mites and allergens, kills germs and bed bugs as well. Natural fabric care -- does not use chemicals.
4. Safer and Less Expensive than Dry Cleaning
The Everyday Fabric Steamer is less expensive and much safer than dry cleaning. It freshens and deodorizes without chemicals, making it safe for use around your family and pets.
5. Continuous Fill for Uninterrupted Steam
Continuous fill feature allows you to remove and refill the water tank any time, with no cool down or steam interruption.
Installation: step1: install stainless steel rods, hook and hanger
1. Put the main machine on the level ground
2. Flexible rods: hold rod 2 and rod 3, rotate counterclockwise way for loosing and expanding the rod to 3. 3. Tight length, then clockwise way for tightening.
4. Insert hook 1 into top of rod 2 and fix it well. The hook is for 360 ° rotating.
5. Insert the rod into the bottom locknut and tighten.
1. Insert the hose into the pole, rotate and tighten it.
2. Put sprinkler on the hook.
1. Suit the brush on the sprinkler.
2. Insert the pant hook into the prompt position of the sprinkler.
1. Insert the hook on the top of rod set.
2. Insert the hanger on the hook.
3. Hold the both arm A and arm B to open the hanger outward, it’s open in place when a cracking sound is heard.
1. No push to open then hanger. 2. Close the hanger: press “PUSH” button, hold arm A and arm B to close the hanger inward.