pvc coated tarpaulin

FOB Price: US $0.5 - 2.4 / Square Meter Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 5000 Meter/Meters
Supply Ability: 4000000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Port: Qingdao
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Product Type:
Other Fabric
Supply Type:
Make-to-Order
Material:
PVC
Pattern:
Coated
Coated Type:
PVC Coated
Style:
Plain
Width:
1.02-3.2m
Technics:
Woven
Yarn Count:
1000D
Density:
18*18 20*20 25*25 30*30
Weight:
200-1000gram/sq.m
Use:
truck cover,tent,Swimming pool cover and so on
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
xuda
Model Number:
xd007

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: rolls/bale/carton.
Delivery Detail: 30days after the deposit

Specifications

1.width:1.02-3.2m
2.weight:200-1000gram/sq.m
3.high intensity,good elasticity and fire retardant,pvc coated tarpaulin
4.1000D

Product:PVC tarpaulin

Thickness:0.30mm-0.90mm

Weight:200gram/sq.m----1000gram/sq.m

Denier:200×200D,200×300D,500×500D,800×800D,500×1000D,1000×1000D

Color: Blue, dark blue, green, olive green, orange and all other colors as you want. 

Material:100% polrvinyl chloride.

Making:  UV stabilized, flame retardant,rope reinforced along four edges, one aluminum or steel eyelet every 1 meter or 0.5meter, reinforced corners and edges for longer life as well as any other special demands from you.

Packing: Each piece folded and packed in a transparent plastic bag with a label or color paper inserted, suitable pcs in a bale or carton. 

Applications: heavy duty tarpauin cover,best building top cover material,swmming pool cover,Outdoor storage cover, truck cover, boat cover, leisure sheet, machinery cover, luggage carrier, irrigation dam, windbreak, garden bag and any others. 

Payment Terms:30% T/T in advanced for deposit,the rest 70% T/T against the B/L copy.

Lead time:30 days after the deposit.

Also we can produce them according to your requirement. so pls feel free to contact us now.

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Linyi Xuda Imp. and Exp. Co., Ltd. has our own factories in producing plastic products, such as PP/PE tarpaulin, PVC tarpaulin, jumbo bags and others with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force.
With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in industry and agriculture and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): pe tarpaulin,pvc tarpaulin,pp bag,ton bag,jumbo bags  
Number of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: South Asia
Southern Europe
South America
Northern Europe
Eastern Europe
Western Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million  
Export Percentage: 91% - 100%  

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters  
Factory Location: New Industrial Zone,Bancheng Town,Lanshan District,Linyi City.  
Number of Production Lines: 4  
Number of R&D Staff: 11 - 20 People  
Number of QC Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Contract Manufacturing: Design Service Offered   Buyer Label Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2013 , 6 years OEM

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. Kevin Wong
Mr. Kevin Wong:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: