About 385595 results:
Garden Sets (157581) , Dining Room Sets (5986) , Living Room Sofas (10297) , Living Room Sets (873) , Living Room Chairs (2152) , More..

rattan Furniture

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Other Furniture
Rattan / Wicker


Rattan screen
ANR 068 W60 x D160 x H86

Rattan screen

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
We are located and operated in Klaten - Central Java - Indonesia. Established in February 27, 1997. Our company specialized in manufacturing and exporting furniture made of Wooden material such as teak and Mahogany wood, and also Rattan and Wicker material such as Waterhyacinth, Seagrass, Abaca, Rattan fitrit, Rattan kubu, etc. For the payment, we usually use Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) with 40% for the first deposit and the rest 60% have to be paid after the products loaded to the container,... View detail

Basic Information

Business Type: Manufacturer  
Main Products: Wooden furniture,rattan furniture,marble furniture,venetian mirror  
Number Of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Mid East
Western Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$5 Million - US$10 Million  
Export Percentage: 71% - 80%  

Send your message to this supplier

How It Works

Verified Supplier - CV MAJU JAYA
Indonesia | Contact Details
Experience: Established 1997

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Anna Trianawati
Ms. Anna Trianawati:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>