Natural raw propolis parameters
brown red or brown yellow
Total Plate Count
Mould and Yeast
cool and dry place protected from sunlight
20 days after received the advance payment
the composition of propolis
The composition of propolis is quite complicated. Propolis flavonoids are the main ingredients, and phenols, alcohols, acids, lipids, and other compounds. A small amount of iron, silicon, manganese, calcium, cadmium, lead, tin, nickel, aluminum, copper, molybdenum, titanium, barium, chromium, potassium, zinc and other trace elements and vitamin B, vitamin A, A variety of amino acids, enzymes, ferulic acid, etc.
the function of propolis
1. The antibacterial effect. Propolis is not only the gram positive bacteria, escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, bacillus subtilis and other pathogenic bacteria have obvious restrain and kill effect, but also for common fungi such as tinea capitis bacteria, favus bacteria, such as white read aureus, purple versicolor bacterium also has a strong inhibitory effect. If with certain antibiotics, improve the effect of antibacterial activity.
2. Propolis for type A influenza virus, herpes simplex, vesicular stomatitis virus and trichomonas vaginalis has strong inhibition and killing effect.
3. To promote tissue regeneration. Propolis can diminish inflammation, pain and itching. External trauma to the human body, deep burn and skin diseases, such as good * *. Propolis can also accelerate the damage of cartilage and bone regeneration process. Especially cured by burns or other trauma, infection, the formation of the old rotten leg has a unique role.
4. Local anesthesia. Propolis has a good local anesthesia effect, and synergy with procaine.
5. Propolis improve human immunity, increase antibody energy, improve the disease resistance.
6. Propolis can soften blood vessels, prevent hardening of the arteries, and blood lipid, blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol and fatigue resistance, oxidation resistance effect.
7. Propolis can inhibit cancer cell growth and division. Propolis and protect liver to protect liver function.
the application of propolis
1. In the application of internal medicine.
(1) the brain cardiovascular system. Flavonoids in propolis, acids, esters and other substances, can improve cardiac contractile force and vascular toughness, soften blood vessels, lower blood pressure, blood sugar, blood fat and blood viscosity, effectively inhibit platelet and the accumulation of the collagen fiber and cholesterol, such as eliminating accumulation within the vessel wall, purify the blood, improve blood circulation, etc. Therefore, in clinical propolis on * * coronary heart disease, hypertension, hyperlipidemia and prevent hardening of the arteries, diabetes and so on all have obvious effect, such as cooperate with right amount fresh royal jelly, effect is more prominent, and lasting stability. Of infarction, thrombus and so on also have very good prevention effect.