Character of non woven bag:Tough and durable.beauty modeling, insulate, can repeatedly use(at least 5 years longevity), washable, decomposable, non-toxic,non-irritate. It's an idea and unique product for green and environment protection value advocated.
Guangzhou Liantian Non Woven Bags Co.,Ltd is a comprehensive enterprise which has design,R&D,production and sales team.The company owns two factories in Guangzhou,a total of more than 300 employees, annual output value of more than USD100 million.
Main production and operation of non-woven products, including non-woven bags, flat zipper bags, green bags, shopping bags, flat bags, advertising bags, gift bags, film bags, folding bags, sets of shoe bags, air conditioning, bags, computer bags, advertising aprons, medical and health supplies series of environmentally friendly products.
The company currently has domestic advanced automatic bag-making class equipments,such as:heat sealing bag making machine,printing machine, flat zipper bag making machine, computer sewing machine,ect. There are 8 automatic production lines and 40pcs sewing machine, 8 years professional bag making experience, Seiko is really expected, the majority of customers trust and praise.
We insist on honesty, quality first, the development of philosophy and scientific management mode, playing a professional and efficient sales and service team, to provide a full range of new and old customers perfect service!
For the convenience of the customer demand, the company has always insisted free design, free play version of the principle, welcome new and old customers to inquire at any time!
a.inquiry:pls offer us the style,size,fabric(such as the weight of the non woven fabric) and the printing requirement.so that we can quote you the price
b.payment:if you have accept our quotation, pls pay 30% deposit in advance,the rest of 70% before delivery.you can pay by cash,T/T,L/C,west union and so on.
c. production time:it usually takes 7-10days for the die cut bag and the drawstring bag,15-20days for the handle bag.it is according to the quantity and the printing of the bag you needed,the production time will be more or less accordingly
d.pp woven package bag or export carton(or on your demand)
e.delivery:it usually takes 7-15days
4 printing maner
one color two color
cooper-plate printing by machine cooper-plate printing by machine heat transfer printing
silk printing with single color silk printing with two color or more lamination printing (can be many color)
5maner of the handle dealing
hot stampling single sewing double sewing
hot stampling sewing stiching
7Other new design:
We are specialized in non woven bags,non woven flat bag,non woven flat zipper bag,non woven drawstring bag,non woven handled bag etc.We promise we could delivery at the shortest for non woven flat bag,non woven flat zipper bag,non woven shoes bag,thanks to our full range of equipments for bag making,so you will receive the goods in short time with perfect price.
We sincerely want to cooperate with you and be your long-term best supplier. Welcome new and old customers to inquire at any time !CN:1001869323
Guangzhou Liantian Non Woven Bags Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacture of non woven bags and shopping bags in Guangzhou,China.The company owns two factories in Guangzhou,a total of more than 100 employees,annual output valueof more than USD10 millions.
The main products include ultrasonic non woven bags and stitching non woven bags,such as non woven handled bag,non woven dust bag,non woven die-cut bag,non woven drawstring bag,non woven zipper bag,non woven laminated bag,advertising ... View detail