Type: Modified Bitumen Waterproof Coiled Material
Place of Origin: Sichuan China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Jiazhou
Model Number: JZ-SBS
Length :10m/roll (normal)
SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproofing membrane is made by soaking the base in bitumen,or thermoplas ticityelastomer(such as styrene butadiene-SBS), or thermoplastics (such as atactic polypropylene-APP,APAO,APAL) modified bitumen, then covering double faces with elastomer(SBS) or thermoplastics( APP, APAO,APAL) modified bitumen, and last finiishing the upward face with fine sands, mineral slates(or grains) or polythene membrane ect, while downward face with fine sands or polythene membrane.
- Roof of industry and civil construction
- Underground of industry and civil construction.
- Subway, tunnel, bridge surface, sewage treatment plant.
- Canal and pool.
1. Excellent stretching and flexibility, weather resistance.
2. Good adhesive power, high plasticity, resistant to impact and wear.
3. Excellent resistant to high and low temperature, especially in the cold area.
4. Resistant to puncture, erode, poison and fatigue due to the thick material.
5. Easy to construct, the joint is strict and integral with hot melt process.
Delivery and packing:
- Packed in rolls.
- 10-20days to our port after receipt of the deposit.
Tech data attached
No flow no dripping
Low temperature flexibilities / °C
No crack no apart
Maximum % ≥
Peel strength at the joint(N/mm)≥
| || || || || || || || || || || |
PY: polyester fiber; G: glass fiber