|CAS No.:||9016-87-9||Other Names:||Polyisocyanurate resins||MF:||C3H8N2O|
|EINECS No.:||210-898-8||Place of Origin:||Tianjin China (Mainland)||Classification:||Volatile Solvent Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane,polyurethane||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Certificate:||SGS,original certificate||Quality Guarantee:||
12-month after production date
|technology:||Aerosol||Temperature Resistance:||-40°C - +80°C||Specific Gravity:||17-22|
|Usage way:||Gun; Straw|
|Packaging Detail:||12 pcs in a carton CTN: 275 * 205 * 360 mm 1200ctns/20ft container|
|Delivery Detail:||with 25 days after deposit|
2.Excellent filling capacities
rigid polyurethane foam,China manufacturer,gun/straw type
Kastar333 polyurethane foam is a one-component,ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam application gun or a plastic applicator.The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air .It is used for a wide range of building applications.It is very good for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities,high thermal and acoustical insulation.
1.Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC,masonry,brick,block work,glasa,steel,aluminum,timber and other substrates(except PP,PE and Teflon).
2.Very Good filling capacities.
3.Application temperature between +5 degree C and +35 degree C.
4.Optimal application temperature between +18 degree C and +25 degree C.
5.After curing temperature range -35 degree C and +90 degree C.
6.Environmentally friendly material.
7.It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
1. Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
2. Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
3. Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
4. Bonding and mounting.
5. Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
6. Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
7. Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
Storeage and shelf life:
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°C and +25°C, Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards.
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention;
Use in well-ventilated areas;
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles;
Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°c;
Do not burn or pierce even after use;
Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity;
Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light etc.);
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Curing System||Moisture cure|
Dust-free after 20-25 min
30-35 ( L )
-40°C - +80°C
Application Temperature Range
+5°C - +35°C
<40 ( Mw/m.k )
>100 ( kpa )
>25 kpa (10%)
>70 ( kpa )
0.5~2 (no epidermis)
<0.5 (with epidermis)