|Type:||Other Waterproofing Materials||Place of Origin:||Anhui China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Lencaqi|
|Model Number:||L-808||Color:||Green or other per requirement||Package:||20kg/set,|
concrete like roof, wall, kithcen, and aslo metal,
|Solid content:||more than 70%||Material type:||Emultion and powder|
|Usage:||Brush, spray, roller,etc||Certificate:||ISO and other|
|Packaging Detail:||Bag, barrel and wooden cases. Or other according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 working days|
Waterproof material with advantages:
1. High flexiblity.
2. Imported raw material.
3. Widly usage
4. Environmental friendly
Lencaqi L-808 High Elasticity Acrylic Waterproofing Coating
The product is two-component coating, made of acrylate polymers, high strength cement and high performance waterproof agents according to American formula. Coating with excellent waterproofness and ductility is obtained after water evaporation and hydration of cement. Such coating is applicable to cases in waterproof of buildings with slight vibration and deformation.
1. The products have strong cohesive ability and can be used on damp base, meanwhile, the high elasticity make the products afford a certain degree of vibration and deformation and suitable on various bases, including concrete, steel, wood and plastics.
2 The products are water-based paints, featuring non-toxic, environment-friendly and pollution-free, which can be used in drinking water project.
3 Roofing waterproof application is available due to extraordinary ageing resistance.
4 Skin type waterproofing, construction, maintenance is simple.
Range of application:
1. Concrete, concrete casting structure, brick and concrete wall and other flat facades.
2. Buildings such as underground parking, tunnels, water pipes, floors, plane roof, pitched roof, terrace, swimming pool, etc.
3. Buildings with potential slight vibration, mouth area of pipes, and waterproof enhancement processing of connector, joint and expansion joint of concrete post-cast strip.
4. Seepage-proofing and dampproof of house decoration processing especially in kitchen, bathroom.
5. To prevent the carbonization of exposed concrete construction.
1. Base treatment
(1) Base surface must be firm, smooth, no dust, no pollution, no cast and other
(2) Base surface voids, holes, cracks, etc with Lencaqi’s quick Condensing Plugging king filling wall and smooth, sharp edges and bump should be removed.
(3) Bases are required to be humid before construction.( But can't have hydrops) The basal application of porous type with delayed coagulation Plugging king smooth, internal and external corner and other node do circular arc Angle(internal corner R>50mm,external cornerR>10mm).
Method of application:
(1) Pour L-808 powders into matched emulsion slowly and keep stirring about 3-5 minutes until the lump disappeared in the mixture. Stop stirring for 10min and stir for 2min before use. Better to keep stirrer at the bottom of the container in case of air introduction. The mixed products should be used within 1 hour.
(2) Paint the mixed products on humid but ponding-free base uniformly with brush. Every layer should not be constructed before previous layer is solidified and each layer should be brushed inperpendicular direction to previous layer. Wool brush is suggested for the last layer to get smoother surface. If there is a finish coat layer, it is suggested to do crosswise drawbench treatment with palm fibre brush to enhance adhesive property.
(3) Fiberglass cloth can be used in large crack. If the crack is casting assembly joint or deformation joint, advised treatment is spreading non-woven fabrics or plastic film 200mm wide on the crack and then painting a layer of our product connecting with circumjacent coatings in case that coating film cracks owing to base deformation.
1. Construction temperature should be 5 to 35°C and construction under sun exposure in summer should be prevented. Be careful of rain wash, strong sun exposure and freezing before the coating is completely dried and solidified. Tools and equipments require immediate cleaning after use.
2. The thickness of each coating layer is advised to be controlled between 0.5 to 0.7mm in case of contraction crack.
3. Brushing method is recommended
|Solid content >=||70%|
|Tensile strength >= Mpa||1.2|
|Low temp flexibility (¢10mm)||-10°C No cracks|
|Water permeate resistance (0.3 Mpa, 30min)||Impervious|
Picture for reference:
L-808 Product Packing
Finished goods warehouse
A Corner of the Sample room
We could provide you a wide product range, and sure that you could find the one suitable.