Low water absorption, weathering, weatherfastness, etc.
100 Square Meters
6000-10000 Square Meters/month
T/T, ESCROW, L/C at sight, Western Union
Jiujiang China, customized
Sophisticated technology for your selection
What are the advantages of slate in comparison to other roofing products?
- Long service life
- On a long-term basis, i.e. in comparison between original costs and service life, extremely economical.
- Highest storm resisting strength weathering
- Natural building material
- No costs for waste disposal
- Aesthetics (harmonious overall image)
- Hardly knows any architectural limits
How can slate be cleaned, e.g. cleared of moss?
- For the environment's sake no chemical substances should be used, in most cases clear water and a brush will do. In case of large areas a steam jet blower can also be used with the necessary distance and low pressure. Incidentally, moss on the slate has nothing to do with the rock but with the location of the house.
How much does one square metre (m²) weigh when completely laid? - On the roof approx. 30 kg, on the façade approx. 28 kg, in case of special claddings with a sharp cut 36 kg and with double cladding 45 kg.
More pics about the factory and items
Schedule the size
In Canton Fair
Course Of Production
- E-Catalogue is available upon request.
- We can send you some small samples and ourcatalogues for free, but the freight will be for the demander’s account.
Jiujiang Joy Building Material Co., Ltd. is a slate producer and exporter. Besides, our company has three privately owned slate factories in Jiangxi and Hubei respectively, in close connection with other nationwide sources. Experienced sales staff members know how to save your time and deliver quality products from quarries along with sound services.
JOY quality slate can give you a wide choice with its broad varieties available from roofing, cladding and flooring to paving, with its...