|CAS No.:||dk glue||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Classification:||Double Components Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane||Usage:||Construction,Transportation,Woodworking||Brand Name:||dk-308|
|Packaging Detail:||24pcs*300ml to a cartons(31*21*25.5), 1705 cartons to a container(20 inch) 24pcs*600ml to a carton(35*26.5*24), 1318 cartons to a container(20 inch)|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after receiving deposit|
1.non-toxic2.high adhension strength3.good elastic property4.long life 5.good elongation
|Touch Dry time(h)||<2|
|Elongation at break(%)||>600|
|Stretch modulus (23°C/Mpa)||<0.4 (20LM)|
|Curing speed (mm/24h)||3~5|
|Elastic recovery rate(%)||>80|
Performance & Features:
Dongkai Brand Acidic Silicone Glass Glue has excellent performance of ozone resistance, radiation-resistant,
climate aging resistant,with good electrical performance, and it is not easy to burn, High and low temperature resistant,
It has good flexibility and strength, long-term use under the 150°C.intermittent use can be up to 200°C.
Wide range of bonding, has excellent adhesion for majority of construction materials such as glass,
aluminium,ceramic tile,porcelain enamel,oil-free wood,
it is formed into modulus permanent elastomer after solidification,it can endure the displacement movement
to 20 percent of seam width,it has good airproof,shockproof and impact resistant performance.
Transparent paste, even, delicate ,environment-friendly ,non-toxic.
1. Country of Origin :China
2. H.S.Code : 3506919090
3. Payment Condition: 30%payment in advance by T/T, the rest 70% against copy of B/L.
4. Delivery time : according to customer’s requirements
5.Insurance: to be coverd by buyer .