|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Other|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||PLYFIT||Model Number:||A0401/A0301|
|Packaging Detail:||A0401, 300ml, 24pcs/carton, 20008cartons/48000pcs for 20ft container|
1. Fast drying
2. Water-proof, UV-resistant
4. 12 months guarantee
5. Excellent adhesion
Water-proof silicone sealant
Art No. A0301
Brief description & Features:
1. various door & window installation and glazing
2. cementation & seal of aluminum plate, exposed frame and stone
3. cementation & seal of metal, glass, etc
4. seal & cementation of al-alloy door & window, storefront, show window, diagonal and skylight corner line
5. good sealing performance for glass, glass fiber, pottery & porcelain and greaseless material
Safe & convenient
High intensity and tightness
Shelf Life: 12 months
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
Why choose us:
Over 13 years manufacturing experience;
8 years golden supplier on Alibaba.com;
Exporting experience in over 80 countries;
Quality Guarantee: ISO9001,REACH,TUV, Factory Audit, SASO;
On time delivery, professional R&D team & satisfied sales service;
Customized product available
A. All surface must be clean and dry, degrease and wash off any contaminates that could impair adhesion.
B.Certain plastic may require specific surface treatment to obtain optimum adhesion. Such as the polypropylene, which should need chemical corrosion or plasma treatments?
How to apply
A. Apply a bead of neutral sealant to one of the prepared surface, and then quickly cover with the other substrate to be bonded.
B. On exposure to moisture, the freshly applied material will “skin over” in about 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature and 50% relative humidity. The surface is easily tooled with a spatula.