*Funtions of baby care products - diaper
1. Top-sheet of sleepy baby diaper: Offers quilted blanket-like softness.
2. Super absorbent: Condense all moisture instantly to keep dry and fresh.
3. Leakage proof: It is better preventing from flowing back.
4. Leg cuff: Blue size and leg cuffs are stretchy to fit your baby.
5. Adhesive tapes: Adjust the width of the diaper conveniently.
6. Super soft non-woven top-sheet: Well breathable and absorbent, keeps baby dry and natural.
7.3D leak prevention channel: Pleat side and SMS non-woven keeps baby comfort and prevents side leakage and rewetting.
8. Fluff pulp mixed with SAP: Draws in and condenses all moisture instantly.
9. Super Absorbent Core of sleepy baby diaper: High quality SAP has super-absorbing performance and solid water locking, make the surface dried in quick time.
*Size standards of sleepy baby diaper
(The Weight, SAP, Quality for diapers can be customized according to customers' requirement.)
One container 1*20FCL
Transparent polybag inner and outer packing, or printed polybag according to customer' s request.
3. Payment terms:
30% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance70% paid by T/T before shipment or upon receipt the scan copy of B/L.
4. Delivery time:
15-20 days after receipt of deposit.
Samples of sleepy baby diapers are free offered, and the express charge is on customer' s account.
6. OEM available:
Style, colour, size, weight, material and packing can be customized as your order.
* Components for baby care products diapers
1. The frontal tape
2. Breathable cloth like backsheet
3. Elastic waistband
4. Blue ADL and Leak guard
5. Softness top sheet
6. Magic/Velcro tape
*Material information of baby care diapers
The main material of baby diapers is including absorbent pad or core, nonwoven fabric and others, such as elastic threads, hot melt adhesives.
The single most important property of baby diapers is its ability to absorb and retain moisture. Today’s state of the art disposable diaper will absorb 15 times its weight in water. This phenomenal absorption capacity is due to the absorbent pad found in the core of the diaper. This pad composed of two essential elements, a hydrophilic, or water-loving, polymer and a fibrous material such as wood pulp. The polymer is made of fine particles of an acrylic acid derivative, such as sodium acrylate, potassium acrylate, or an alkyl acrylate. These polymeric particles act as tiny sponges that retain many times their weight in water.
2.Non woven fabric
Non woven fabrics are different from traditional fabrics because of the way they are made. Traditional fabrics are made by weaving together fibers of silk, cotton, polyester, wool, etc. to create an interlocking network of fiber loops. Nonwovens are typically made from plastic resins, such as nylon, polyester, polyethylene, or polypropylene and are assembled by mechanically, chemically or thermally interlocking the plastic fibers.
There are a variety of other ancillary components, such as elastic threads, hot melt adhesives, strips of tape or other closures and inks used for printing decorations.