|Classification:||Phosphate Fertilizer||Type:||SSP||CAS No.:||10031-30-8|
|Other Names:||single super phosphate||MF:||CaP2H4O8||EINECS No.:||231-837-1|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China (Mainland)||Release Type:||Quick||State:||Granular|
|Model Number:||fertilizer grade|
|Packaging Detail:||25KG/BAG,50KG/BAG ,1000KG/BAG|
|Delivery Detail:||whin 20 days|
ssp 18% Superphosphates fertilizer
Free Phosphoric acid:4.50%
Total P2O5 in the product is 18% Min.
Single Superphosphate (SSP)
The single superphosphate is a kind of traditional superior products of fertilizers in Hebei.
The SSP produced by our company is of grey-white powder or granule. Its essential components are soluble monocalcium phosphate [(H2PO4)2·H2O] and calcium sulfate [Ca SO4·2H2O]. The available P2O5 in the product varies from 12%, 14%, 16% to 18% above based on their different grades. The product also contains 3.5%~5.5% free phosphorous acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, silicon, sulfur, etc, and indeed is a phosphate-based multiple-element fertilizer that is good for improvement of soil conditions.
Being suitable for various soils and plants, the SSP can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing. It would be better to be applied as a base fertilizer or raw material of the compound (mixed) fertilizer.
Attentions should be paid while fertilizing:
(1) Centralized application of fertilizers, such as spot application, furrow application, coating of fertilizer on the roots of seedlings;
(2) Apply granular SSP as much as possible, so as to reduce the abortion and fixation of the soil to the phosphate; and
(3) Combined applying with the organic fertilizer to achieve better effectiveness.
Packed in polywoven bag lined with plastic film bag and the net content of each is 50kg (±1.0kg). Users can choose the packing modes and specifications according to their needs.
(1) Powder: grey or grey-white loose material;
(2) Granule: particle size is of 1 ~ 4.75mm or 3.35 ~ 5.6mm, with 90% passing the sieve me