EUR 0.48 - 0.70 / Watt1 Piece/Pieces
US $1.5 - 2 / Watt100 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:||
|Packaging Detail:||ctns and pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days send from China and at any time picking from Erope wareho|
suntech solar panel price
1) 2014 yearly production will more than 900MW
2) PowerGuard insured
Brief introduction of ZNSHINESOLAR suntech solar panel price
1) znshinesolar suntech solar panel price has a good quality
2) Power guard insurance can protect the benefit of customers
3) Poly type solar panel now is very popular in the market
4) Different kinds of certificates like TUV,MCS,CEC
Detail introduction of ZNSHINESOLAR suntech solar panel price
1) Solar Cell: High efficiency solar cells ensure high performance of solar module and create maximum power output also avoid power decay.
2) Solar panel:high efficiency and with an insured output of 90% for 10 years and 80% for the next 15 years
3) Low Iron Tempered Glass: Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
4) Aluminum Frame: Without screw, corner connection. 10 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
5) Superior Junction Box: Multi function junction box with water proof capabilities.
6) Long Lifespan: >= 25 years.
7) Power Tolerance: 0~+3%.
8) Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
9) Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effect by geology.
10) The certificate issued by international authority: CE, TUV, IEC.
ZNSHINESOLAR suntech solar panel price Projects
Roof system in Germany
ZNSHINESOLAR suntech solar panel price Company introduction
Worldwide offices of ZNSHINESOLAR suntech solar panel price
8) South Afia
Warranty of ZNSHINESLAR suntech solar panel price
250W poly Solar panel template characteristics
Cell eff: 17.44%
poly 156*156 (R165)
Temperature Coefficient of Pmpp:-0.42 (%/°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Voc:-0.29 (%/°C)
Temperature Coefficient of Isc:-0.04 (%/°C)
Max System Voltage: