super dry pole container absorbent desiccant turn into molymer gel
(1)Container desiccant also be called :Dry Pole(Anti-mold Pole).It has the transon window in the hull for air current outgoing.Will not affect the effection of moisture absorption.
(2)It can prevent the container desiccant if handing the container desiccant in inside groove of the container wall.
(3)To prevent collision when shipping and even to prevent desiccant fall down for the package wounded.To solve the question of space usage more effectively
1) Convenient: Simply flat, suspended or hanging, to suit any cargo.2) Completely leak proof( ture to gel).3) Does not abstruct loading space.4) Cost effective
1. 200% Moisture rate alone the transportation, work effectively for 60 days.
2. Turn into gel after absorbed moisture, water trapped into desiccant bag without leaking out.
3. Packed with double pack bag: PET paper (inside), non-woven bag (outside).
4. With a wide temperature range of application(10-90°C).
5. High quality material (high moisture adsorption calcium chloride) which is environmental protection to cargo and human healthy.
6. Packaging can be designed according to your application.
7.Adsorption: moisture rate is 5 times than ordinary in the equal condition. Moisture come up to 150g.
8.Environmental: degradation is 100% which compare with traditional desiccant
-----farm Product, Food ,medicinal materials
-----Bamboo and wood products: Furniture and paper products
-----Electrical products:Electrical equipment ,cable,toys
-----Leather products: Footwear,Garment,Furniture
-----Medal Products: Medal Panel,coil,machine,automobile/ accessories,
Aluminium ingot,copper products and furniture.
-----Textile:Garment, batik products and fabric
-----Household articles: Glass ware,resin and Plastic products,artware etc.
Farm Product, Food, medicinal materials
Bamboo and wood products: Furniture and paper products
Electrical products: Electrical equipment ,cable, toys
Leather products: Footwear, Garment , Furniture
Medal Products: Medal Panel, coil, machine, automobile/ accessories, aluminium ingot, copper products and furniture.
Textile: Garment, batik products and fabric
Household articles: Glass ware, resin and Plastic products, artware etc