Red clover, also called as: Beebread; Cow clover; Cow grass; Meadow clover; Purple clover; Trifolium pratense, is a perennial herb that commonly grows wild in meadows throughout Europe and Asia, and has now been naturalized to grow in all of the word. The red flowers at the end of the branched stems are usually dried for therapeutic use.
1. Improve health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties.
2. Treatment of skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis),
3. Treatment of respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough)
4. Anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease.
5. Red Clover Extract Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering. Red clover isoflavones play in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thus alleviate the suffering.
6. Maintain bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
7. Raise high density lipoprotein cholesterol. Red Clover Extract
Double plastic bag of foofstuff inside , cardboard drum outside or at customer’s request.
PYSON CO.,LTD.,a Chinese high-tech biotech company, is mainly focus on the commercialization research and development of natural products and chemical technology.
PYSON is located in economic development zone. Besides,we have our own research center ,production base and a raw-material plantation.
At present, we mainly integrate high-tech together with traditional process to manufacture and develop various natural herb extracts and chemical synthesis products. PYSON supplies natural ... View detail