Colored Epoxy Grout
Epoxy tile grout is double component product, which is color uniformity, durability and stain resistance, high compressive strength, and has longer lasting color than general grout.
Especial apply to stone and mosaic pattern. for colorful stone mosaic pattern, epoxy tile grout can be changed as pattern color, make the pattern to be perfect.
1.Suitable for complicated colorful pattern.
2.Super anti fouling, resistance to chemical corrosion.
3.High compressive strength, good abrasion resistance.
4.Green environmental protection.
5.Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
Suitable for various tile, stone and different kind mosaic.
Apply to outside and inside floor and wall, kitchen and bathroom, house and business place.
1. The working and construction temperature should be over 16 oC, if the temperature is under 5 oC , and over 40 oC , should take measures to control the construction place temperature.
2. Forbid to add any water and others material.
3. Each component must be mixed completely, otherwise it can not got good workability.
4. Should take test on small range before large construction.
5. Do not mix again with water and use again.
1. Put A component first, and then put B in a clean barrel together, use knife tool to mix the two components very completely.
2. After mixed, pour grout onto construction surface immediately, use sponge knife to fill the joint, no joint left.
3. After 20-30 minutes use wet sponge to clean it first time, take away needless grout, make the surface smooth.
4. Wash the sponge times to clean second and third time until there are no grout on the tile surface, also fill hollow if left in joint.
5. After 1 hours do final clean, make sure there are no grout on the tile or mosaic surface.
6. After 24 hour when the grout dry completely, can be walk.
Executive standard : RG1JC/T1004-2006
Abrasion Resistance/mm 3 < 2000 Shrinkage/ mm/m < 3.0 Modulus of Rupture/Mpa > 2.5 Compressive Strength/Mpa > 15 Water Absorption(g) 30 minutes < 5.0 Washable time 30~45 mins
2 years during 5 oC-35 oC condition.
5kgs/barrel or 2kg/barrel