1. Always wear proper protective equipment ,such as an ANSI, SNELL,CPSC or ASTM approved helmet,elbow,knee pads,long sleeve shirt,gloves,long pants.
2. Please always wear and fasten your athletic shoes, and must not ride bare foot or in sandals.
3. Ride the scooter only on flat and level ground.DO NOT use the scooter on wet and uneven ground with rocks or gravel. In addition , DO NOT use the scooter at dusk or night or in wet or icy conditions.
4. DO NOT ride the scooter with only single hand. Please must hold the handlebars with two hands tightly.
5. DO NOT make a short or sharp turn when riding the scooter, and DO NOT lay your body on the handlebar when making a turn, as the handlebar of the scooter can be twisted, and the scooter may go out of control.
6. DO NOT ride the scooter on slippery or wet ground, as the scooter with PU wheel can be slipped and out of control.