About 20290 results:
Tricycles (14651) , ATV (358) , Motorcycles (237)

three wheel motorcycle trike

FOB Price: US $930 - 1,200 / Unit Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 40 Unit/Units
Supply Ability: 3000 Unit/Units per Month
Port: Shanghai or Liangyungang
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Use For:
Driving Type:
> 800W
Body Type:
BV certificate
Brand Name:
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Model Number:
2700*1200*1780 m.m.
white and blue

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: As customer requirements,40 units/40HQ
Delivery Detail: within 10 days after get 30% deposit


1),Milage :100km,max speed:40km/h
2),Brake:Drum brake
3),Surface treatment: Pickling & phosphating, high powder coating

Our company has got BV certificated and pushed some new Electric tricycles--vehicles onto markets such as for Passenger, old couple and family..


Technical parameteroverall dimensions2750*1200*1780mm
 loading weight300kg
 Max. speed30km/h
 Max.distance range100km
 Passenger capacity4 to 6
 operate modelhandle
 brake typedrum brake
 recharging time6-8 h
Electric systembattery5pcs*12v/120AH
 battery typewater battery
 chargerinput 110V-240V 50Hz-60Hz, output 60v,12A
 wiperdouble arms
Body and framframhigh quality carbon pipe welding rust frame
 bodyhigh quality steel
 windshieldtoughened glass
 side rear view mirroreach on both sides
Interiors systemseatssenior fabric
 operate modelhandle
Payment:T/T (30% deposit payment in advance; the remaining 70% payment on the delivery of Lianyungang)   Delivery date:within 20 days after get deposit                                                                   period of validity:Oct.1,2013                                                                                 SKD packaging: 20 pieces in 20 GP, 45 piece in 40HQ (scattered cargo)                                                                               




Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Suqian Chaoyi Ornamental Co.,Ltd. (Jiangsu Longshida Industry Co.,Ltd) located in East Economic Development Area , Siyang County, Jiangsu Province, was established in 2002

We have specialized in electric tricycles and electric car. Our company Our factory building covers an area of 50000 square meters, with more than 200 skillful workers. We have automatic production 2 lines of tricycles Our production capability reaches 120,000pcs of tricycles per year.

With "Quality first, User ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Electro-tricycle  
Brands: LD  
Number of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: North America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Mid East
Western Europe
Northern Europe
Southern Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: Above US$100 Million  
Export Percentage: 71% - 80%  

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters  
Factory Location: No. 19, Changjiang Road, Siyang Economic Development Zone, Suqian City, Jiangsu Province, China  
Number of Production Lines: 4  
Number of R&D Staff: Less than 5 People  
Number of QC Staff: Less than 5 People  
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered   Design Service Offered   Buyer Label Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2002

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. Zongchao Xing
Mr. Zongchao Xing:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: