13.The yield strength of the machine is 450-550 MPA.
3.The production process
Decoiler→Flating→Feeding →Forming→Cut to length→Colletion
roof tile making machine,roll forming mchine roof making machine,roof sheet making machine
5.Packaging & Shipping
We provide the technical support for whole life.
Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,
suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $80/days
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine in seller's factory before delivery )
Our company has been built over 15 years,it is located in north of China,near from Tianjin port,we have strong selling team and exquisite technology
We are manufacturer of metal sheet roll forming machine for more than 15 years. We supply roll forming machine according to your products and requests.OEM and ODM
are acceptable. Color steel cold roll forming machine,CZU purlin making machine and
sandwich panel roll forming machine are our hot sell products.
We have CE,ISO,BV certificate, and strict control in the production line.
1:How to make an order you?
Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
2:How to go to our company?
Fly to Beijing airport: By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can pick up you.
Fly to Tianjin Airport: then we can pick up you.
If any questions,you can call me mobile phone at any times:0086-15075710422
3:If the quality is good?
We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998,not small factory or trading also with good after service.
4:Why your price is higher?
For example,2 kinds of apples here,2 different prices, why prices are still different?You can see the difference from the appearance directly,the cheap one some holes in the apple,it is going to fade.And make your stomach not good.The more expensive one,it is fresh,no scrath,no holes,no worm.The most important,you can if you give it to your girlfriend she will be happy!If your budget is a problem now,ok we offer you 3 standard machine with different prices and parameters.
Like our machine,appearance good,the machine run well with life long tracking service.The most important little problem,running well to help you make more money!