Auger filler; helezone with bunker, rotary table, coding equipment, etc.
The installation isfree of charge and our installation program team takes care of it. Before the installation takes place, there has to be at first a package furniture, junction box, an example of the product which is going to be packed up and an operator who will give the training. The training takes two in some situations three days. The montage out of the city-country means that the buyer is responsible for the costs of the accommodation, transportation and intercommunication of the one or two technician.
First 30% as deposit cash in bank transfer or L/C; the rest 70% will be settled before machine loading.
DELIVERY PLACE AND TIME
45 workdays after %30 deposit payment; machinery loads from Alsancak port, when balance cost passed sellers account ; Delivery pleace is F.O.B. Alsancak or Hipermak facility loading area in Izmir-Turkey. Seller doesn't accept delay responsibilities for balance payment delays.
All mechanical machine parts under 24 months warranty.