|CAS No.:||9009-54-5||Other Names:||polyurethane adhesive||MF:||C3H8N2O|
|EINECS No.:||210-898-8||Place of Origin:||Hebei China (Mainland)||Classification:||Double Components Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane||Usage:||auto parts for filter||Brand Name:||JASL|
|Model Number:||SLAP140||application:||air filters|
|Packaging Detail:||200kg/iron drum(export package)|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15 days after your deposit|
1.Best for air filter
4.Environmentally friendly products
1. It should be placed in dry rooms and can not be exposed to water, dampness and sun. Inner plunger and outer cover should be tightly covered. Or glue stock will absorb water in air and affect using effects.
2. Material-A or material-B could be used normally in the temperature of 25°C, if the temperature is too high or too low will affect the results. Must use artificial means to cool down or heat up.
3. Brushing the Mold with release agent before pouring the glue into the model, keeping dry then pouring.
Two-component polyurethane adhesive for handwork, component proportion ratio is 100:40
orange-red viscous liquid
color based on your request to configure
Package(as your request)
Plastic bucket or Tin bucket
Plastic bucket ,Tin bucket, Plastic pots
Weight(as your request)
For air filter
1. Material-A and material-B can store up 3-6 months.
2. To appropriate indoor storage above 15°C