urea fertilizer/urea fertilizer production line /urea fertilizer machine with high efficient,lrage productivity and easy to use
urea fertilizer/urea fertilizer production line/urea fertilizer machine:
urea fertilizer/urea fertilizer production line with high efficient,lrage productivity and easy to use and maintain.
50-300 Kt/a potassium chloride low-temperature conversion tube reactor, the production of potassium sulfate compound fertilizer ammoniation making materials technology.
1. Potassium chloride reacts with sulfuric acid potassium sulfate and hydrogen chloride gas, hydrogen chloride gas into a 31% hydrochloric acid absorption cooling.
2. Potassium hydrogen sulfate, liquid ammonia into the tubular reactor and the reactions of high temperature slurry.
3. High-temperature slurry sprayed into the granulator and raw materials, return materials to granulation, the ball rate was 80%.
4. Using energy-efficient stove, the special high-temperature fan to meet the different species of hot air produced by air flow to regulate the reliable and convenient.
5. The cooling capacity of a reasonable configuration, a special anti-node agent must solve the problem of potassium sulfate caking.
6. Production site dust and exhaust gas treatment using a new highly efficient Venturi dust collector, cyclone dust collector, horizontal spray dust bins means to achieve compliance emissions and clean and civilized production.
7. Ingredients and production use of DCS standby centralized control, stable technology, stable production conditions and product quality.
BB fertilizer compound fertilizer production line is designed based on customer requirement and output is1-20 million tons , feeding,mixing, unloading directly by lifting slot, almost reached "zero" blanking purpose.
BB fertilizer main equipment using positive & negative operation, through the special and unique within the spiral of three-dimensional structure to conduct material output and mixing , the equipment has the characteristic of low price, small cover an area, large output, stir well, etc.