Peak velocity, ppg probe artery & vein (both), treatment monitoring, dvt, venous reflux study
- Bi-directional Doppler with backlight waveform LCD
- 30 waveform memory and USB interface.
- Real-time waveform LCD -displays the waveform during Testing
- 30 waveform memory storage - save waveforms to view later or download to Smart-V-Link® software
- Automatic gain and baseline control - no manual adjustments required
- Vascular Link Software Smart-V-Link for Windows ( Option ).
- Flat vascular probe available - eliminates the need to hold the probe during testing
- PPG available to measure toe pressure & study(option)
- 9V alkaline battery.
- Vascular Link Software Smart-V-Link for Windows.
|Power:|| ||DC9V, 9V alkaline battery|
|Battery Life:|| ||Approx. 2.5 hours (alkaline)|
|Automatic Shut Off:|| ||No signal: 2 min Freeze: 5 min. Others:15 min.|
|Mode Settings:|| ||Memory, waveform, direction, time scale, others|
|Speaker Output:|| ||200 mW or more|
|Freq. Range:|| ||80/200 Hz to 5 kHz|
|LCD Display:|| ||128 x 64 dots, STN LCD|
Bi-directional waveform (normal & slow mode)
Numerical data (systolic, diastolic & mean velocities,RP, PI, SD, HR)
Heart rate: 30 to 300 BPM
Low batter indicator
|Waveform memory:|| |
|Dimensions:|| ||78mm (W) x 141mm (D) x 27mm (H)|
|Weight:|| ||Approx. 280 grams (including battery & probe|
|External Outputs:|| ||Headset, USB port|
|Electrical Safety:|| ||Conforms to IEC 60601-1|