1centrifugal sand slurry pump
2 good wear-resistant
3 obvious energy-saving
4 high performance
5 wide application
1. vertical centrifugal sand slurry pump
2. It is applicable to extract mud,gravel and sand for ships, marine land reclamation ,built wharf, power plant and mining.
3. centrifugal, one stage sand pump, high efficiency and energy saving.
4.Good NPSH performance.
5. Wear resistant flow parts: The flow parts are made of hard metal (Chrome alloy).
6. Long-term bearing life: The bearing assembly is composed of large diameter shaft and short overhang.
7. Pump of this series have distinctive innovation in hydraulic and structural design.
1.The pump is applicable for pumping sand ,gravel,slurry or cindersfor building, powdery sand, silt, tailing slurry, ore, iron sand ore, sediment in sewage treatment works, etc
2.Can be used for desilting and sand pumping for river channel, desilting for reservoir and port, poldering of seashore, unloading sand for sand blowing
1. Power supply: The power source is 50(60)Hz/380(400,660)V three-phase alternating-current supply, and the capacity of the substation transformator is two to three times of the rated capacity of the motor.
2. Temperature of the medium: The temperature of the medium cannot exceed about 60Celsius, and the medium does not contain inflammable or explosive gases.
3. Max weight density of the solid particle: The maximum weight concentration of the solid particles in the medium: the maximum weight concentration of the ash is 45% and the maximum weight concentration of the slag is 60%.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: wooden cartoon or as customer's request
Jinan Everflowing Pumps Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and exporter engaged in the design, development and production of pumps.
Our products include slurry pumps, sand pumps, air pumps, water pumps, sewage pumps, pipe line,pumping sand dredging equipment and corollary equipment. Our products are applied to sand dredging, hydraulic reclamation, channel cleanout, water supply, drainage, city construction, public work, environmental engineering and industrial sewage industries...