QP-87A differential water or oil pressure sensor is consisting of Piezoresistive silicon oil-filled sensors with membrane and special integrated circuit for manometers. Have characteristics of high precision, good stability, long life, high reliability and easy to fix.
1. High accuracy and good stability
2. Have characteristics of high precision, good stability, long working life, high reliability and easy to fix.
3. be able to measure two types pressure: Gauge pressure and Absolute pressure
4. Used for measure the pressure of air or liquid
5. Cheap and low cost of maintenance
Differential water or oil pressure sensor Technical Specifications:
Gases or liqiuds which are compatible to 316L stainless steel
Gauge pressure range
Absolute pressure range
transmitter, mA (2 wires)
transmitter, Vdc (3 wires)
0.5, 0.25(standard), 0.1
Temp. coefficient of ZERO
Temp. coefficient of SPAN
>500 @ 100Vdc
M20×1.5 or M12×1, G1/2 Or user's choose
Ordering code: model- range&type-rated output-accuracy-pressure connection-defend grade-the other requests.