CG2 coloured tile grout
1. Good Strength, Non-shrinkage, incrust, never depart
2. Anti crack, anti penetration, anti mildew
3. Anit-UV, Anti-aging, long last color, Environment friendly, non-toxic, anti-mould
4. Coloured, many colour can be chose.
5. Reduce the sag which has bad incluence on the decorativeness.
Suitable for the joint filling of tile layed on both on wall and floor for interior and exterior wall.
Tile joint: make sure that the joint clean, free of crumb or water. For porous tile such as clay tile, art tile. wet the joint first.
1.Put the powder together with clean water into a big bucket and mix well. powder : clean water = 10kgs : 2kgs.
2.Mix with electric mix until the slurry is enven. Reduce or increase water according to actual situation.
3.Fill the slurry into the joint with knife. Do not leave hollow.
4.Clean the surface with cloth wet with clean water. For those coarse tile surface which are difficult to clean, use ceramic tile detergent.
1. The working and construction temperature should be 5 -40 oC. No rain fall.
2. For those ceramic tile with coarse surface, prior filling test is needed to avoid un-thorough cleaning after application. Apply craft of seam treatment if necessary.
3. The mixed adhesive should be used up within 3~4 hours. The skin layer should be removed before use. Never mix again with water and use again without removal.
4. Keep from rain or touch within 3 hours after laying.
The amount needed according to the width, deepth and the sizes of ceramic tile, which can be calculated according to the following (kg/sqm)
(tile length × tile width)×joint width×joint depth×(1.8-2.0)
G= tile length + tile width
Marks: length unit is mm
Usage depend on tile size,thinkness and joint seam.
12 months from the date of manufacture stored in a dry place in original un-opened bag
25 kgs/bag or 2kgs/4kgs/box
Modulus of Rupture/Mpa
Water Absorption(g) 30 minutes