|CAS No.:||63148-52-7||Other Names:||silicone sealant,silcone,||MF:||(CH3)3SiO- (Si(CH3)2O)n-Si(CH3)3|
|EINECS No.:||Unspecified||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||
Construction,Footwear & Leather,Transportation,Woodworking
white silicone sealant,super,sealing small glass tanks
Manufacture / Factory with fast delivery
|Available:||OEM ( appointed by customer )||Certificate:||SGS,TUV|
|Printing & Design:||
In cartridge / cartons with customer logo
|Market:||All over the world|
|Packaging Detail:||(1). 24 pcs / ctn, 2000ctn / 1x20fcl (2). make as your need|
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery Time: Within 10-25 days after receive the deposit|
3.Non sagging or pollution
5.Resistant to water, mildew
Kastar 735 SUPER ACETOXY SILICONE SEALANT
- Kastar 735 belongs to RTV-1,acetoxy cure, high tensile strength, fast curing. Translucent, no change of color.
- Excellent resistance to weather.
- Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change. Little changes of performance at -400C ~1500C;
- Bonding,sealing and repairing of aquariums
- Sealing small glass tanks
- For assembly glazing in glass curtain wall.
- Structural glazing in big glass and glass skylight roof stuctural
- China Standard GB/T 14683-2003 Silicone Building usages Sealant
Restriction of Usage:
- Can't be used to marble, granite and other alkalescence materials;
- Unsuitable for the surface of all kinds of material that can effuse grease, plasticizer or solvent;
- Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
- Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
- Unsuitable for the continually soggy or moist place;
- Can't be used the product, if the temperature is below 40C or above 400C on the surface of the materials.
Packing Specification: 40ml, 90ml by alumunium tube with blister, 230ml, 280ml, 300ml, 310ml by plastic cartridge; 190 KGS by drum
Optional Color: Black, white, transparent, silver-grey or appointed color of clients
Testing Standard: GB/T14683-2003 <Silicone Building Sealant>
Max. Tensile strength
Elongation at Break(%)
-20°C to +40°C
-50°C to +150°C
Under water adhesive
Elastic Recovery Ratio (%)
Mass-loss Rate (%)
Skin drying time and fully drying time under: 23°C and 50% humidity
Packing: 24pcs in a carton,20*30*24cm
20pcs in a carton,21*36.5*25.5cm
Carton: 5 layer standard export carton
The surface must be clean,dry and free from grease/oil.
Ensure adequate ventilation at workplace or curing area.
Keep uncured silicone out of children's reach. Once it cause skin irritation so wash with running water for several minutes or turn to doctor.
Storage Conditions :
Keep in dry place; keep a storage temperature between 5-25°C to prolong its service life;
Warehouse,workshop and equipments: