|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||white tea extract||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||fruit||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||Drum|
|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Grade:||high quality,Food Grade & MedicalGrade||Brand Name:||CPC|
|Appearance:||yellow fine powder|
|Packaging Detail:||25/kg drum|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 3days once get the remittance|
white tea extract
1High purity and quality
2Low price and good service
white tea extract
Best quality, Competitive price, Fast Delivery, Excellent service.
Product: white tea extract
Drinking of green tea has risen sharply in recent years given the plethora of information touting its health benefits. New research, however, suggests white tea may possess an even greater health benefit when compared to its green counterpart. Although green, white and black teas are all harvested from the same plant, Camellia sinensis, the method of processing is what differentiates the teas. White tea is the least processed, and is named as such because of the silvery buds from the plant used to make the tea. Consult your doctor before using tea as a remedy or preventive.
Detailed Product Description
Product name:White Tea Extract
Latin name:Camellia sinensis
Active ingredients:Polyphenonls Catechins Caffein
Origin:The shoots of Theaceae
Specification: 90% Polyphenonls
Appearance: Claybank Powder
1. The role of the central nervous system; to strengthen the process of cortical excitability
2. The role of the circulatory system; to stimulate the heart, coronary vessels expand.
3. On smooth muscle, the role of striated muscle; can relax smooth muscle, to strengthen capacity of skeletal muscle contraction.
4. Diuretic and other effects; can inhibit tubular reabsorption, increased gastric secretion, excitatory effect on metabolism.
5. On the various types of Shigella are with antibacterial action.
Packing &Storage Condition
Packing Detail: Packed in 40cm*50cm paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Net Weight: 25kgs/drum.
Storage Situation: Stored in a well-closed container away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life:Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.