|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Grade:||6000 Series||Temper:||T3-T8|
|Application:||Door & Window||Shape:||as your request||Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy|
|Model Number:||6063 T5||Brand Name:||YONGXIANQI||wood grain:||pear tree|
|Packaging Detail:||standard export packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days|
wood grain aluminium fascia
1)10 years guarantee for out door use
2)best film with best powder for wood grain finish
wood grain aluminium fascia
1.Material : Aluminum Alloy,6063,6061,T5
2.Length : normal 6M or as requirement
3. Surface Treatment : professional wood grain treatment
4. Color : walnut , cherry , frassino , zebra , oak , pear tree , rosewood , oak natural , sappely , padauk ,Jarrah,Bush cherry,Western red cedar,Casuarina,Snow gum,chestnut, etc . (reference VIV-Decoral design Or MENPHIS Design)
5. Application : for windows & doors
6.Packaging & Delivery :
Packaging Details : blue plastic film then wrapped by Kraft paper or pearl cotton foam , packed in bundles
7.Delivery Detail : 3-4weeks
8.Minimum Order Qty:5 Ton
10.Certificate : ISO90001 : 2000
1) Superior quality
2) Competitive price in world market
3) Various pattern designs for choice
4) italy viv-decoral film+AkzoNobel powder with 10 year guarantee for exterior use
5) OEM is welcome
1.WHAT IS WOOD GRAIN PROCESS?
WOOD GRAIN PROCESS is a process for decorating aluminum. It is based based on Sublimation, a phisycal-chemical process, which is the direct transition of a substance from the solid phase to the gas phase.
Such technology is also named Heat-Transfer Process.
The WOOD GRAIN PROCESS can be also extended to other materials (metal, glass, plastic, ceramic), the basic requirement being that these materials can resist a temperature of 200° C for about 10 minutes with no deformation.
Through WOOD GRAIN PROCESS countless effects and patterns such as woodgrain, marble, granite, fancies, pictures can be transferred on surfaces.
YONGXIANQI was the expert Company in China to use the Heat-transfer process on aluminium extrusions and laminates in Architectural
2.WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY THE WOOD GRAIN PROCESS?
In order to apply the WOOD GRAIN PROCESS, you need to have the following equipment and materials:
1)A Power coating system,
1) A Special wood grain transferring machine and equipment.
2) A Special polyurethane coating powder to be sprayed and cured in a Coating Unit;
3) A special heat-transfer film (plastic film carrying the desired effect printed with special inks).
3.HOW DOES THE WOOD GRAIN PROCESS WORK?
The object (shape, extrusion, laminate, etc.), which we would like to apply WOOD GRAIN PROCESS on will undergo the following phases:
1) It must be processed in a standard coating unit using a special Polyurethane powder coating. Coating process consists of three different stages: pretreatment, powder spraying, curing. The coating layer works a sort of bed which the special heat-transfer inks will be transferred into by sublimation.
2) Painting the object with a special polyurethane powder coating, the powder is the layer coating ( ground ) which will then receive the sublimation inks;
3) After cooling down from coating, the object is then wrapped with heat-tranfer film. Air will be vacuumed from inside in order to make the film perfectly adhere to the object.
4) Cover the object with the heat-transfer film, apply perfectly the film all over the surfaces to be decorated;
5) Film-Wrapped and vacuumed objects are then moved and cured in a special transferring machine oven, running at high temperatures (between 200°C and 230°C), where inks contained in the Film are transferred by Sublimation into the Coating layer of the objects.
6) The Wrapped object is then placed in a high temperature transferring machine oven where, by Sublimation, special inks are transferred from the Heat-transfer Film into the coating layer.
7) After curing, it is ejected from the oven and the exhausted film easily removed.
8) After the curing time, pull out the object from the oven and remove the film (carrier) now devoid of decoration’s inks.
9) The object is now fully decorated and ready for being delivered to other working stations (e.g. cutting assembly for windows and doors) or packaging units.
YONGXIANQI wood grain aluminum profiles, in a wide range of standard and customized patterns.
Many combinations of film and powder coating have been certified Qualideco, being suitable for use in outdoor.
Spectrometric measurements are run in our laboratories to test sublimation ink penetration. Weathering accelerated test tools are used also to check resistance of output in outdoor.
For exterior use, we use Italy film and AkzoNobel powder, they all get Quolicoat ad Qualidico approval.
5.other requirement, as customer’s requiement