|Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction||Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
Kakishibu used as painting (vegetable painting) , dye, deodorizer, Daily goods, cosmetic and Chinese traditional medicine.
Kakishibu is a kind of mucus made from persimmon. The ancients paint Kakishibu on wood tool, umbrella,fishing net and some other things to antisepsis,waterproof and mothproof. We should choose the green persimmon for production,they are very astringent, as they contain much persimmon hydroxybenzene.Because of the astringency of persimmon hydroxybenzene,it will oxidate and change color easily. The precondition to produce kakishibu is to choose the high hydroxybenzene persimmon.
Kakishibu, it is used in the area of furniture,textile,Daily goods,Medicine.
1. Repressing and killing bacterium,controlling halitosis1,armpit odor and dermatophytosis and so on.
2. Controlling the imbibing of alcohol,catabolize and expulsion quickly. With good alcohol catabolism Function .
3. Strong antesepsis ability,because the combination between the hydroxybenzene and bacterium protein will control the life of baterium.
4. A kind of vegetable painting, paint fixing ability up to 3 grade.
Due to the above function, Kakishibu is very poplular in the area of architecture,painting and medicine.the funtion of antisepsis,waterproof, mothproof and the environment protection are much more visible in the field of architecture. So that the Wood house and furniture will be protected better and less pollution.
1. paintingvegetable painting
2. dyevegetable dye)
4. Daily goods,cosmetic
5. Chinese traditional medicine
Color: rufous liquid (More than 2 years)
Smell: With special organic acid smell (without smelless kakishibu)
specific weight: 1.025-1.040
hydroxybenzene: More than 6.0%
Other component: butyric acid, pyruvic acid,acetate(uncontained in smelless kakishibu).