|Most equipment operated by:||Hydraulic|
|Packaging Detail:||Eureka's Standard Packing///|
|Delivery Detail:||4-6 Months depending upon the size of the machinery|
Complete Welding Electrode Production line for manufacturing Stick electrode in various capacities ranging from 2MT-10MT/Shift.
The Welding Electrode Production Line includes the following machineries.
1. Dry MIxer - For Mixing the powders in dry form to get an homogenious mix
2. Wet Mixer - For mixing the flux with minders like Potassium Silicate,etc
3. Straightning and Cutting Machine- for preparation of cut wires
4. Briquetting Machine- to convert the wet flux into cake form for feeding the extruder
5. Extruder (Wire Feeder, Extrusion Press and Conveyor- the conveyor will have the arrangements for brushing, tip end cleaning and printing)
6. Baking Oven - to bake the electrodes as per required tempoerature i.e. 150 degree C to 500 Degree C (Gasified/Electrical)
7. Equipments for Recycling Rejected electrodes during process due to Non- conformity of physical properties (Such as flux stripping Machine,etc)
8. Equipments for packing (weighing scale, packing table, handsealing machine, strapping machine, heat shrinking machine, etc.
9. Other handling and storage equipments like Cut Wire Stand, Electrode Trays, Trolly, pallet truck, Forklift,etc
10. Testing Equipments like Concentricity Tester, Welding Transformer, DC Rectifier, Mechanical and Chemical Laboratory, etc.
Any other equipment and machinery used in welding electrode production line.